All 35 of these whole30 dinners are simple, easy and so delicious! A great list if you’re doing a whole30 and even if you’re not, you’ll love them too!
PIN Whole30 Dinners
What is Whole 30?
So, you know those foods you LOVE that are SO hard to cut out of your daily diet, but they make you feel sluggish, tired, and sometimes even unwell? I’m all about moderation, so I don’t recommend cutting out foods entirely from your daily meals and snacks, but eating them in moderation is key! I’m talking about foods like dairy, sugar, legumes, grains, and alcohol. When brainstorming whole30 dinner ideas, the idea is basically lay out a clean eating plan that lasts 30 days to essentially “clean up” your eating habits for the month!
It’s the reset a lot of people need to foster better eating habits, and then you slowly introduce treats back into your diet once in a while (because you’ve still got to live your life and eat the donut sometimes if you know what I mean!) This Whole30 Dinners Roundup is going to give you SO many delicious dinner ideas that are both nourishing and FULL of flavor to kick off your month of whole30 and help you to feel prepared! Whole30 doesn’t mean boring- in fact, these recipes are anything but!
What are Whole30 Approved Foods?
When making a plan of Whole30 Dinner Recipes, you might be wondering what foods you can and cannot include on your grocery list. The truth is, there is such a wide variety of whole30 approved foods, so you won’t feel limited in the slightest! Here are some foods that I include in the recipes for this Whole30 Dinners Roundup:
- Meat: ground beef, steak, pork, and wild game are all acceptable when it comes to cooking a whole30 meal!
- Poultry: Chicken is lean and versatile- there are many ways to season and cook it to your liking.
- Fish: Fish is fabulous when eating whole30. Salmon, cod, halibut, whatever floats your boat, really!
- Veggies: The options are endless! Some of my favorite veggies to cook with are carrots, brussels sprouts, and bell peppers. You can also enjoy a big tasty salad!
- Fruits: Again, go crazy! Fruits are a great choice in a meal, on a salad, or as a snack when eating whole30.
- Fats: Avocados every day, all day! They are one of my personal faves and are such a great fat to incorporate into your whole30 meal plan!
As you guys know, when I talked about my perspective on food, I don’t think you should be following any kind of restrictive diet like whole30 if you feel like you’re doing it to detox, or make up for all the food you had over the Holiday’s. I believe you should just get back to normal eating and trust that your body is smart enough to figure it out!
However, some people MAY benefit from a Whole30 if they have NO idea about what a truly balanced, nutritious diet is and feels like. However, it should never be a lifelong way of eating, as it is restrictive.
Now, onto the easy whole30 recipes!
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!