This No Bean Whole30 Keto Chili in the Instant Pot is a meat lovers dream! A paleo and healthy weeknight dinner for the whole family!
PIN No Bean Whole30 Keto Chili in the Instant Pot
LOOK AWAY veggie friends! This recipe is NOT FOR YOU.
But if you’re one of my fellow carnivores (who still enjoys a good raw cauliflower detox salad from time to time, don’t worry. BALANCE) then hiiiiiiiiii! “Taylors Paleo Chili Recipe” is about to be written right across your very SOUL.
Like I said, I’m generally very A-Okay with some plant-y goodness in my food, but Instant pot chili is the EXCEPTION. Just like in the no bean low carb keto turkey chili I don’t want no kidney beans, black beans, whatever-else-beans-you-feel like adding. Just like a bowl on Instant pot Hamburger Helper, I want it SIMPLE..
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
Chili is one of those recipes that has EVERYTHING you need in one pot, is cozy and comforting and is healthy for your body! If all of that sounds like a winner of a dinner, then today’s keto chilli recipe no beans is most definitely for you. It has all the richness of smoky and sweet turkey chili but doesn’t have any beans like in healthy white chicken chili– just a pot of no bean deliciousness! This recipe is low carb, keto friendly, and full of protein with the goodness of veggies to top it all off! You and your crew are going to LOVE it!
Now that you’re on board to make this tasty keto no bean chili, it’s time to round up everything you will need. This list of ingredients includes flavorful spices, nutrient rich veggies, protein loaded meat, and everything else you’ll need to make a healthy pot of chilli:
- Olive Oil
- Red Pepper
- Grass-fed 85% lean Ground Beef
- Chili Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Cayenne Pepper
- Ground Allspice
- Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Sea Salt
- Bay Leaves
More Gluten Free Recipes
We have TONS of gluten free recipes on Food Faith Fitness! Explore them all in our gluten free Library!
Is Chili Low Carb?
Traditional chili is NOT low carb since It’s loaded with various beans and legumes.
However, because I am THAT weird girl who doesn’t want any such thing tainting my slurperty-bowl of (whole30!)chili, I made you this low carb chili recipe accidentally on purpose.
“On purpose” because beans + chili = big fat NO in heart.
“Accidentally” because I’m not a low carb person, but – PYSCH – an Instant pot full of veggies and meat is pretty much as low carb friendly AS IT GETS. And it also a perfect crock pot meal prep recipe so you can have that action for lunch the next day!
How to make No Bean Keto Chili
Pour a splash of oil into your instant pot and set it on the saute setting. Add in the veggies and cook, stirring until they start to soften.
Add in the remaining oil and the ground beef and cook until it has browned. Remove excess oil at this point. Add in this spices and cook, stirring until the beef is completely cooked through and no pink remains.
Add all the ingredients you have left and stir to combine, leaving out the parsley. Cover the instant pot and set it to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure until it is finished cooking and let it steam release naturally.
Set the instant pot onto saute mode again and stir the chili for a few minutes so that the excess liquid can evaporate off. Divide it into bowls, garnish with the pasley and DEVOUR!
Top Tips for making Keto Chili No beans
- Saute it Well: The flavor of the veggies will really shine if you sautee them longer, until they are soft and begin to brown a little. Don’t skip the saute step!
- Evaporate the Excess Water: Once you remove your lid from the instant pot, it’s important to cook the chili on saute mode so that you can get rid of the excess water. It will make the chili richer!
Now that you have a hot and delicious pot of no bean keto chili, it’s time to enjoy it! If you happen to have leftovers, or if you made extra for mealtimes made easy, here’s how to store it. I recommend storing this chili in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It freezes really well too- just store it in a freezer safe container in the freezer and it should last up to 3 months this way!
A bowl of this chili only has 11g of carbs! Which is much better than it’s usual, bean-filled counter part!
This chili sure is! It’s loaded with veggies and ground beef for a protein punch that will keep you full and fueled without the bloated feeling that usually comes after chili 😉
If you want to make this on the stove top, simply follow the same directions for sauteing the ingredients. Instead of cooking on manual in the Instant Pot, just bring everything to a boil and then reduce the heat to simmer for 30 minutes or so, until the chili has thickened! Easy!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Get this recipe with Facebook Messenger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery sliced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Lb Grass-fed 85% lean Ground beef
- 4 tsp Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 Can Fire roasted diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1/4 Cup Parsley minced
- Pour 1 Tbsp of the oil in your Instant Pot and turn it to saute mode. Once hot, saute the onion, pepper, celery and garlic until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil, along with the beef and cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
- Add in the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and Allspice and cook until the beef is totally brown and no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and stir until well combined. Cover the Instant Pot (make sure it’s set to sealing) and turn it to manual mode (it should immediately be set for high pressure) set it for 10 minutes. Once cooked, let it steam release naturally.
- Once the steam is released, remove the lid and turn it to saute mode. Cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until some of the water is evaporated.
- Stir in the parsley and DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE SMART POINTS: 5 POINTS+: 6. OLD POINTS: 5
(Per 1/6 of the chili)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!