This No Bean Whole30 Keto Chili in the Instant Pot is a meat lovers dream! A paleo chili recipe that’s a healthy weeknight dinner for the whole family!
PIN No Bean Whole30 Keto Chili in the Instant Pot
LOOK AWAY veggie friends! This recipe is NOT FOR YOU.
But if you’re one of my fellow carnivores (who still enjoys a good raw cauliflower detox salad from time to time, don’t worry. BALANCE) then hiiiiiiiiii! “Taylors Paleo Chili Recipe” is about to be written right across your very SOUL.
Like I said, I’m generally very A-Okay with some plant-y goodness in my food, but Instant pot chili is the EXCEPTION. Just like in the no bean low carb keto turkey chili I don’t want no kidney beans, black beans, whatever-else-beans-you-feel like adding.
No beans of A-N-Y color. Actually, no beans AT ALL.
Just give me a creamy, wholesome bowl of tender ground beef, simmering in a spicy bath of smoky, rich paprika, chili powder (duh) with a HEAVY hand of garlic and onion with little bits of roasty tomato and let me GO TO TOWN. Even better if you give me a side of Easy Sweet Vegan Cornbread with Applesauce!
Yes. It will end up all over my face. And, probably yours.
This just means we are living the good life my internet friends. NO CARES about how we should “properly” eat a low carb chili recipe, as long as we get it NEAR our faces, we are HAPPY.
What is also a very happy accident is that time where you made this keto chili recipe and then stored leftovers in your refrigerator, only to find that it even tastes BETTER the next day.
The smoky paprika just kinda gets a little up close and personal and SUPER cozy with the chili powder and cayenne, who shimmy their spicy little selves over into the juicy, ground beef and tender-crisp veggies and just sorta DO THEIR THING.
And they do it well because all the flavors sitting together in a vat of DELICIOUSNESS is pretty much just a MASTERPIECE inside your mouth.
Is Chili Low Carb?
Traditional chili is NOT low carb since It’s loaded with various beans and legumes.
However, because I am THAT weird girl who doesn’t want any such thing tainting my slurperty-bowl of (whole30!)chili, I made you this low carb chili recipe accidentally on purpose.
“On purpose” because beans + chili = big fat NO in heart.
“Accidentally” because I’m not a low carb person, but – PYSCH – an Instant pot full of veggies and meat is pretty much as low carb friendly AS IT GETS. And it also a perfect crock pot meal prep recipe so you can have that action for lunch the next day!
How to make this a paleo chili?
Because there is no beans in this chili, it’s already paleo since it’s basically just meat, vegetables and spices! Just make sure your ground beef is grass fed is you want it to be truly paleo!
Do not want to do you a disservice and fail to mention that, if you’re not a low carb-er or paleo-er, doing a little dip ‘n dunk of a crusty, seedy loaf of bread is a VERY wise decision in your chili eating life. Just FACTS.
You know. Even if you’re one of those humans who gets REALLY offended when someone likes to mess with classic recipes (HI THAT’S ME. I DO THAT ALL THE TIME. SORRY.) you’re probably going to really dig making no bean Whole30 keto chili in the Instant Pot because:
- You don’t REALLY have to make it. Like, yesterdays Moroccan Instant Pot hearty vegetable beef soup, the Instant Pot does it ALL for you.
- It still tastes exactly like the chili of your DREAMS. I promise you.
- IT’S JUST SO DARN YUMMY.
Slurp SlluuRPP SLURP.
That is my prediction of what is to come in your VERY imminent future.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Get this recipe with Facebook Messenger
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery sliced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Lb Grass-fed 85% lean Ground beef
- 4 tsp Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 Can Fire roasted diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1/4 Cup Parsley minced
- Pour 1 Tbsp of the oil in your Instant Pot and turn it to saute mode. Once hot, saute the onion, pepper, celery and garlic until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil, along with the beef and cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
- Add in the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and Allspice and cook until the beef is totally brown and no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and stir until well combined. Cover the Instant Pot (make sure it's set to sealing) and turn it to manual mode (it should immediately be set for high pressure) set it for 10 minutes. Once cooked, let it steam release naturally.
- Once the steam is released, remove the lid and turn it to saute mode. Cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until some of the water is evaporated.
- Stir in the parsley and DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE SMART POINTS: 5 POINTS+: 6. OLD POINTS: 5
(Per 1/6 of the chili)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!