This Paleo Low Carb Cauliflower Stuffing has all the flavor of traditional stuffing! Whole30, gluten free and made with veggies!
I am about blow your mind in 3…2…1…
PALEO THANKSGIVING STUFFING MADE FROM VEGETABLES WITHOUT BREAD.
This Keto Low Carb Riced Cauliflower Stuffing is a real thing that exists in this universe and it RLY RLY needs to be happening on a Thanksgiving table near you in your VERY immediately real-person life.
A table so near that it is IN YOUR KITCHEN RIGHT NOW. Or it’s in the kitchen of wherever you are spending this glorious day of ALL THINGS DELICIOUS FOOD.
Every good memory of my family Thanksgivings revolve around my Grandma’s SUPER easy gluten free stuffing, scalloped sweet potatoes, and her paleo sweet potato casserole in the slow cooker.
AKA: ALL THE CARBS. So, we needed something a little lighter.
Why you will LOVE This Stuffing
Thanksgiving and Christmas are RIGHT around the corner… and do you know what that means?! STUFFING is on its way! Okay, okay, I know the turkey is supposed to be the star of the show, but stuffing is on the top of my list! From specialized recipes like keto low carb cauliflower riced stuffing to apple raisin easy gluten free stuffing, there’s something for every eater here on the blog. Today’s cauliflower rice stuffing recipe paleo is low carb, flavorful, filling, and SO tasty. The whole crew is going to love it!
Is Cauliflower Keto?
Cauliflower is a fantastic food to enjoy while following the keto diet, because it is filling and a great substitute for higher carb foods like potatoes, bread and rice, but is MUCH lower in carbs.
Cooking up your very own batch of paleo stuffing cauliflower requires some healthy ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store or supermarket. Here’s everything you’ll need to round up before diving into this recipe:
- Olive Oil
- Cauliflower Florets
- Fresh Parsley
- Poultry Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Low Sodium Chicken Broth/Veggie Broth
How to make Paleo Low Carb Cauliflower Stuffing
Add the oil to a large pan and add in the onion, celery and garlic. Cook until the onions are golden brown and tender. Reduce the heat a bit, adding in the cauliflower. Stir, cooking, until the cauliflower just begins to soften.
Add in the parsley, sage, poultry seasoning, salt, and a pinch of pepper, cooking for a minute. Add in the broth and cover, cooking until the liquid is absorbed and the cauliflower is soft.
Season, to taste, with salt and garnish with more parsley. DEVOUR!
Top Tips for making Paleo Low Carb Cauliflower Stuffing
- Don’t set the heat too high: Cook your onions at medium-high, so that they cook evenly without burning. This will bring out lots of yummy flavor!
- Season at the end: There are some aromatic, delicious spices in this savory recipe! I do recommend, however, taste-testing the stuffing before serving and adding more salt and pepper if needed.
How to store Cauliflower Stuffing
Once you are done cooking up your delicious low carb stuffing, it’s time to enjoy it! If you happen to have leftovers, they will make for a tasty meal the next day. Simply place the leftover stuffing in an airtight container and set it in the fridge. It will last up to 5 days. To reheat, place it in a pan and heat it up over medium heat until it’s ready to eat.
Now that you have your low carb stuffing ready to go, let’s make it a full meal! I recommend serving this recipe with a slice of golden turkey cooked to perfection, some sauteed broccolini, and finishing it off with a slice of low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake! A perfect keto friendly, scrumptious low carb meal to enjoy with your family and friends.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Harvest Dairy Free Simple Vegan Stuffing
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with 5 Ingredients
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Sliced celery
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 6 Cups Cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized florets , 560g
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley, minced , plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Ground Sage
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt, plus more to taste
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth, or vegetable broth
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower just begins to soften and brown, stirring frequently, or about 10 minutes.
- Add in the parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, salt* and a pinch of pepper and cook one minute.
- Stir in the broth, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt if needed, garnish with additional parsley and DEVOUR!
Tips & Notes:
- I liked this better with 3/4 tsp of salt. If you’re salt-sensitive, you may want 1/2 tsp.
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 2 POINTS+: 3. OLD POINTS:2
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I would only recommend products I love. Thanks for supporting FFF!
Leave a Comment