This Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is SO creamy and spicy-sweet you will never believe it’s gluten, grain and sugar free and only 240 calories!
PIN Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
PUMPKIN HAS LANDED.
Do you know how long I have been wanting to share a pumpkin recipe with you? As soon as August hit, I was like “I WANNA DO THE PUMPKIN DANCE.”
Not sure what that looks like, but it sounds very fall festive.
Buuuut, I had this feeling that your SUMMER LOVIN’ souls would get super judgey and mad if I gave you some gluten free paleo pumpkin muffins, so I just kept giving you eggless vegan zucchini bread and healthy strawberry watermelon smoothies in attempt to keep you happy.
But my inner self was LONGING for the second week of September when it would be okay to give you THIS SUGAR FREE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE.
Not sure why the second week. The first just felt TOO SOON.
Uh huh uh huh uh huh, it is GOOOOOOOOD and it’s basically the most perfect way to celebrate the weather cooling down, and the ability to wear adorable scarves, boots and LAYERS. <– The best part about the fall.
Except ALL THE PUMPKIN SPICE food, of course.
I’m just over here, a pumpkin spice paleo magic cookie bar in one hand, and a slice of this gluten free pumpkin cheesecake in the other. Maybe balancing a PSL on my knee and sipping it between bites. Maybe even trying attempting to juggle a slice of gluten free paleo pumpkin bread in there too?
LIVING MY BEST AUTMUN LIFE YO.
Side note: who am I kidding. There is no PSL balancing act happening. I don’t have that kind of grace and coordination.
Anyway. You remember when I teased you on Friday with the gluten free Graham cracker crust recipe yes? YOU SEE. I was NOT LYING when I told you that we were going to put it to very good with some keto pumpkin desserts this week.
If you’re a person who:
- Loves pumpkin. (Hi internet soulmate!)
- Loves cheesecake. <– If this does not apply to you, then I might have to revoke our very short-lived soulmate status
Then this low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake is going to make you feel like you’ve hit the dessert jackpot in the sense that it’s totally grain free, gluten free AND sugar free but ZERO percent taste free!
It’s just over here tasting like a big ol’ slice of indulgent creaminess but – HOLD UP – it’s actually packing a mega-dose of protein and not a whole heck of a lot of sugar. Even if you’re not a “low carber” (I’m not!) you WILL have to pick your taste buds off the ground after they fall RIGHT OUT of your head because HOLY WHOA this low carb pumpkin cheesecake is just so YUM.
Liiiike, there’s this perfectly crispy-crunchy crust made from homemade low carb gluten free graham crackers, that has just the right rich molasses undertone, that take the hands (??) of pumpkin spice, twirling it across your tongue in a VRY VRY delicious dance.
A low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake is the kind of dessert that you can make and basically just drop the mic on your whole life because there is really no way that it can get any better from there.
Not even sad about the fact that we have reached the highest point of our food eating lives, and that it might just be all downhill from here.
When it’s downhill due to cheesecake, I think we can agree that we’ll all be okay.
Just might need an extra slice of cheesecake to get us through.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 Gluten free Graham Cracker Crust, baked in a 9 inch springform pan (click for recipe)
- 16 Oz Full fat cream cheese, at room temperature (2 blocks)
- 3/4 Cup Monkfruit
- 2/3 Cup Canned pumpkin
- 2 Large eggs, at room temp
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and monkfruit using an electric hand mixer until very smooth and well combined, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until JUST combined. You don't want to beat it too much or the cheesecake will have too much air in it and sink when baking.
- Remove your graham cracker crust from the freezer and wrap the bottom and up the sides very tightly with 2-3 layers of tinfoil. Place the pan into a large roasting pan.
- Pour the cheesecake onto the crust and smooth out evenly. Transfer to the middle rack of your oven and fill the roasting pan with water so that it comes half way up the springform pan. *
- Bake until the outside is set, and a small circle in the center is jiggly, about 55-60 minutes. Turn the oven off and crack the door slightly, letting the cheesecake sit in the oven for 15 minutes. Then, transfer to the counter to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, but best if overnight.
- Gently run a knife along the sides of the cheesecake, remove the pan and slice.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 10. Points+: 7. Old Points:6
(per 1/12 of the cheesecake)
STAY IN DA KNOW WITH THINGS GOING ON AT FFF (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!