It is so easy to make this Cashew Butter Recipe! So simple with healthy and wholesome ingredients. You’ll be spreading it on everything!
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
I love a good nut butter recipe, and that is NO secret around these parts. From pecan butter to oatmeal cookie granola butter and BEYOND, I am all about it and love eating it plain or on ALL THE THINGS. This delicious cashew butter recipe is SO simple to make because it uses minimal ingredients that you may already have kicking around in your pantry. Not only is it easy to make, but itâ€™s super FAST too, so if youâ€™re in a pinch and want to make some nut butter, itâ€™s not complicated to make happen! As if that wasnâ€™t enough, itâ€™s also downright delicious. Spread this nut butter on anything and everything- you really canâ€™t go wrong!
Delicious, simple to make, and, just like my pistachio butter, an ingredients list that is short and sweet. Hereâ€™s everything needed to make homemade cashew butter:
- Raw Cashews
- Coconut Oil
How to make Raw Cashew Butter
Spread your cashews out evenly on a baking sheet and preheat the oven. Once preheated, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the nuts begin to smell toasted and are lightly golden brown.
Place both the toasted nuts and the salt in a large food process and blend until the nuts begin to break down and release their oils.
Once the nuts and salt are smooth, slowly stream in the oil and honey until the butter is thick and smooth.
Spread and drizzle on everything and DEVOUR!
If you want to make this cashew butter a little more interesting, I say GO FOR IT! If you want some decadent goodness, consider pulsing in some chocolate chips. For a touch of warmth, a dash of cinnamon would be delicious in this nut butter!
How to store Cashew Butter
I recommend storing this nut butter in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last about a month this way, and will be ready to enjoy whenever you desire!
more delicious cashew recipes
- dairy free paleo fudge made with cashews
- cinnamon roll homemade cashew butter
- superfood protein berry cashew cream no bake bars
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and spread the cashews on a baking sheet.
- Cook until lightly browned and toasted smelling, about 10-12 minutes
- Place into a large food processor along with the salt and process until the cashews release their oils and become smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides often. This will take about 5-10 minutes!
- Once smooth, stream in the oil and honey and continue processing until the butter is as smooth as you want it *
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!