These Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are SO crispy and use minimal oil! Only 3 ingredients, so easy to make and perfect for easy dinners or meal prep
PIN Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Oh, hey there! Hello!
My name is Taylor, but it should really be “Brussels Sprouts addict” because that is 100% what I am.
I meal prep them every week. I am the girl that always brings oven balsamic roasted brussels sprouts to your house when you invite me for dinner and I’ll make maple baked roasted brussels sprouts for Mr. FFF every chance that I get.
Seriously. I can’t get enough of them. ESPECIALLY when they are brussel sprouts in AIR FRYER
The beautiful thing about air fried brussel sprouts is that, just like the air fryer sweet potato fries, they get SO golden brown and so ultra-crispy, with very little oil, that it is almost unreal.
I am the girl that likes her sprouts ALMOST burned, with those super crunchy leaves, so this is something that makes my heart very happy.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
The other beautiful thing about cooking them in the air fryer is that you only need 3 SIMPLE ingredients to make it happen:
- Brussels Sprouts (of course)
- Olive oil
What temperature to cook air fryer Brussel Sprouts
Unlike roasting them in the oven, you want to cook these at a little lower temperature in the air fryer – I think that 350 degrees is the perfect temperature. It’s not too low that they don’t cook but not too high that the outside burns before the inside cooks leaving you with sad, nasty air fryer brussels sprouts.
How long to cook air fryer brussels sprouts?
How long you cook these will really depend on how crispy you like them. For ultra-crispy and golden brown sprouts, I like to cook mine for about 12 minutes and then toss the basket and cook another 10-12 minutes until they look JUST ABOUT DONE. Then, throw in the loose leaves that you separated before cooking and cook another 2-3 minutes until they are crispy!
Seriously, take the time to separate the leaves. It’s the easiest hack to getting those crispy, crunchy leaves without them being burned!
What to serve them with
Like I said, I meal prep these on Sundays and eat them during the week. They are a great side dish for:
- Crispy breaded air fryer chicken breast
- Quinoa crusted chicken
- Bacon wrapped sweet and sticky stuffed chicken
- Baked chicken nuggets in the air fryer
Or, really, almost any other protein that you want to serve at dinner. They are SERIOUSLY versatile and pretty much awesome.
Bet you never thought you would be saying THAT about a vegetable did ya?
Other Healthy Vegetable Recipes:
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Heat your air fryer to 350 degrees
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts, removing and not to nice looking leaves. You should end up with about 3/4 lb of Brussels sprouts after trimming
- Place the Brussels into a bowl and toss with the olive oil and salt. Remove any of the singular leaves and set them aside for later.
- Place the Brussels into the mesh basket of your air fryer and cook for 12 minutes. Then, shake the basket and cook for another 10-12 minutes until the Brussels look just about done. At this point, toss the singular leaves into the air fryer and cook another 2-3 minutes until crispy.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 1 POINTS+: 2. OLD POINTS: 1
( per 1/4 of the recipe)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!