This Mediterranean Low Carb Broccoli Salad is a super easy, healthy and protein packed side dish for dinner or a potluck! It’s made with Greek yogurt and you won’t even miss the mayo!
PIN Mediterranean Low Carb Broccoli Salad
If I had to pick a salad to define my life, it would be broccoli salad.
I’m not really sure what situation would require me to actually have to do that. But, HEY, everything is hypothetical.
Broccoli salad. Whether it’s an Asian healthy broccoli salad, a Greek healthy broccoli salad or even a healthy broccoli salad with cashew curry dressing, I will take a WHOLE BOWL PLEASE. Even if you add apples to make a Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad with Greek Yogurt I won’t be mad at you for adding fruit to my vegetables.
And this keto broccoli salad?
ALL THE SAME LOVIN’ FEELIN’S FOR THIS BOWL OF MINI TREES.
From the creamy swirls of muscle-buildin’ Greek yogurt goodness to the zesty lemon, tangy bursts of artichoke, the crunchy sunflower seeds, salty olives and those chewy sun-dried tomatoes, BURSTING with fresh, flavorful herbs, this little broccoli bowl is BANGIN’.
BANGIN’ for your taste buds, but also you’ll be BANGIN’ this recipe out of your kitchen in the sense that it’s SO quick and easy to make.
Bing-BANG-done, kinda thing.
You get it now.
It’s pretty much just a little chop, a little dice, a little stir-stir-stir, some good bonding time with the refrigerator to get the flavor action going and – WHAM- DONE.
Or, if quinoa isn’t you thing, maybe some Mediterranean grilled stuffed peppers?
It’s ALSO the kind of healthy broccoli salad recipe that turns you into the MVP of all potluck situations in your life AND all meal prep situations of your life because:
- You can EASILY double it to feed a crowd
- It tastes BETTER the next day, which makes it the ideal meal prep lunch scenario for the real-life-bored-of-eating-sandwiches-life that you live.
Internet friends. Letting this Mediterranean low carb broccoli salad sit is KEYKEYKEY to flavor development.
The broccoli florets sit back and SOAK IN all the creamy-dreamy lusciously-smooth Greek yogurt dressing, allowing all its zesty-herby-yummy flavor to seep into each and every nook and cranny of broccoli, instilling the most YUMMY Mediterranean flavors to this otherwise not-so-exciting vegetable.
It’s the kind of salad that you make with EVERY intention of being a super-awesome-prepared person and bringing it for lunch.
Then you try it and WHOA HOLD UP NOW. LIIKE, veggies so good it’s so UNEXPECTED.
So, you divide it up into fancy little meal-prep containers like the awesome-at-life person that I know you are. Only to go back and pick…pick…PICK at each little container until – WHOOPS – it’s all gone.
Alas. A sandwich again.
Really though, if you get to eat a bunch of this Mediterranean low carb broccoli salad AND a PB and J (my favorite FOREVER) your life is actually probably PRETTY AWESOME.
See also: they should make Tupperware containers with locks so that we can avoid these situations. DON’T YOU AGREE?
Are we onto a business venture that we could partake in together? Me think POSSIBLY.
Anyway. Back to broccoli salad with yogurt.
If you’re the kind of person who:
- Likes vegetables
- Doesn’t like vegetables and only eats them in the form of Mediterranean chickpea pasta salad, because CARBS, but wants to for all the HEALTH! FEEL GOOD VIBES! That they bring
- Somehow doesn’t fall into category 1 or 2, yet still exists on the face of this Earth
This creamy dreamy beautiful broccoli salad is gonna be FOR YOU.
Similar recipes you might like
For step-by-step instruction of this recipe, watch my video tutorial below:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE! New recipes posted each week!
Get this recipe with Facebook Messenger
For the salad:
- 5 Cups Broccoli,, cut into small florets (380g)
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke hearts marinated in olive oil,, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, , roughly chopped (75g) (oil squeezed out)
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata olives,, halved
- 1/3 Cup Red onion,, diced
- 1/4 Cup Roasted salted sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- 2 Cups Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 4 1/2 tsp Monkfruit, (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1 3/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh garlic,, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried ground basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried ground thyme
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix together ALL of the salad ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of the dressing ingredients,
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and stir to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight, so that broccoli can absorb the dressing and develop the flavor.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 12.4gSaturated Fat: 0.9gUnsaturated Fat: 4.6gCholesterol: 2.5mgSodium: 365mgCarbohydrates: 14.7gFiber: 3.6gSugar: 5.9gProtein: 5.9g
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 4 POINTS+: 5. OLD POINTS: 4
(per 1/8 of the recipe)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!