This Keto Chicken Marinade is the easiest and most versatile marinade for grilled chicken ever! Simple, made from pantry ingredients and gluten free/paleo!
PIN Keto Chicken Marinade
I’m on an easy recipe kinda kick lately.
If I can make 30-minute instant pot noodles, or have a dessert like cheesecake stuffed strawberries without much work, I AM IN. And this keto grilled chicken marinade is going RIGHT on that easy meals list.
Mostly because we’ve been back from Spain for a week now and jetlag? IT IS REAL.
I’ve never really experienced it to this degree so MAN OH MAN do I want to make food that is nourishing and makes me feel good, but I want to spend NO TIME doing it.
Realistically, isn’t this how we always want our food to be even if we aren’t suffering from jet lag? Nourishing. Tasty. And SUPER simple to make.
Internet friends, this low carb chicken marinade is here for you, ready to pick you up when you’re down and create a yummy chicken dinner that honestly pairs with basically anything on planet Earth.
Keep it more “normal” and make chicken with nectarine fruit salsa or I’ve literally eaten it with a side of a homemade perfect bar and some spinach when I was in a pinch and the NO desire to cook was VRY VRY strong. As weird as it sounds it was a combo that fed my soul.
What you will love the most about the gluten free marinade situation that we currently find ourselves in is that you probably have all the ingredients on hand already. You can walk into your kitchen RIGHT NOW, mix everything up, let some chicken breast go for a little marinade swim and BAM you have the yummiest dinner ready for tonight.
This keto chicken marinade is also great for meal prep! I love marinating some chicken, grilling it up and then having it all sliced and ready to go throughout the week! It’s great for salads, sandwiches, wraps or just on its own as a high-protein snack!
It’s herby, it’s zesty and it’s a little bit tangy. It’s got this simple flavor that is just perfect. It’s not simple in a way that makes you wish it had more. It’s so light and just right to pair with the rest of your dinner!
Grilling chicken breast is a lot easier than you think and marinating it prevents it from drying it!
- Clean your grill grates and spray them with a grill-friendly cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to medium heat for about 10 minutes
- Place your marinated chicken on and cook for 5-7 minutes, until nice grill marks form. Flip and repeat. You want it to be 165 degrees F on the inside when done!
- KEY STEP: Cover it and let it rest for 5 minutes. This is essential to making juicy grilled chicken breast!
What to serve with keto grilled chicken?
Some little side ideas might be:
- Paleo Baked Zucchini Fritters
- Paleo Cauliflower Tater Tots
- Low Carb Mock Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Mediterranean Low Carb Broccoli Salad
Summer is here my friends and I know you want to fire up the grill without FIRING UP the “what to make for dinner” stress.
Simple. Tasty. Versatile grilled chicken is your new best friend.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE! New recipes posted each week!
- 6 Tbsp Reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- Sea salt
- Whisk all the ingredients together and place in a ziploc bag. Salt your chicken and then place it in and marinate for at least 2 hours up to overnight - the longer the better!
- If you want to grill chicken breast just preheat your grill to medium heat for 10 minutes and then cook the chicken breast for 5-7 minutes per side until 165 degrees in the center!
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 9 POINTS+: 7 . OLD POINTS: 7
(Per the whole batch)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!