Just wanted to let you know that these CHEWY vegan gluten free brownie cookies are sponsored by my friends over at Hammons Black Walnuts!
These Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies are like always getting the edge piece – SO dense and chewy! You won’t believe they’re gluten free and paleo!
PIN Vegan Gluten Free Brownie Cookies
They’re like being the lucky person to get the coveted crispy-yet-chewy corner brownie but, umm, IN ALL OF THEM.
Liiike, why have we not thought of this before internet friends?
HOLY MOLY just so excited about the rich, deep, chocolatey and crispy/chewy MAGIC situation that your mouth is about to experience.
You know those moments in your life that mark some kind of life change? Like, you were XYZ person before “insert incident here” and now you are on a different path?
Eating one of these chocolate brownie cookies was one of them for me. I WAS “Taylor before the most delicious brownie cookie recipe entered my life.” And now I am “post brownie cookie Taylor” and it feels like everything in life is just so much clearer.
And also, VRY VRY much more DELICIOUS.
You think I’m exaggerating because a cookie cannot impact one’s life SO MUCH. But, just sink your teeth into those crispy edges and let your taste buds SING as they revel in the ooey-gooey dense and chocolate insides and then – POW – those BOLD black walnuts come in for the 1-2 PUNCH of flavor-packed GOODNESS.
You’ll see.[click_to_tweet tweet=”Everyone will love soft and chewy #vegan #glutenfree black walnut brownie cookies! @BlackWalnuts” quote=”Everyone will love soft and chewy #vegan #glutenfree black walnut brownie cookies! @BlackWalnuts” theme=”style2″]
Not to mention, just like the keto low carb muffins and stuffed sweet potatoes and gluten free whole30 paleo turkey meatballs the black walnuts are adding some SERIOUSLY bold flavor A-N-D health vibes to cookies <– It’s totally a thing, I promise.
- P-R-O-T-E-I-N. These little nuts are a protein POWERHOUSE. <– They have the most protein of any tree nut!
- Black walnuts pack some serious Omega-3s <– the good-for-your-heart healthy fat!
- Also on the table: antioxidants AND magnesium, which are just gonna keep you ENERGIZED and EXTRA beautiful throughout the busy holiday season.
And you thought cookies weren’t health food. PSSHT.
You’re probably going to go add black walnuts to everything you eat forever and ever the end now.
Good. I’ve got more BOLD black walnut recipes comin’ 4 YOU. STAY TUNED.
Besides the black walnut action, what you’re going to really like about these gluten free chocolate cookies is the fact that there is not 1, but T-H-R-E-E forms of chocolate in them.
‘CAUSE WE DO NOT MESS AROUND.
Melted chocolate IN the cookie batter, along with cocoa powder, AND chocolate chips stirred right in at the end that just kind of melt and get so ooey-gooey DELICIOUS under pressure (AKA: oven heat)
Move over paleo coconut flour chocolate chip cookies. We no longer have a need for your “only one chocolate” kinda BORING. We are the kind of people who COMIT to CHOCOLATE
Essential Things to Know About Vegan Gluten Free Brownie Cookies:
Because I love you and want the best for your cookie-eating-life, I have a few key things to note about this recipe:
- You MUST chill the dough.
- They WILL feel VERY soft coming out of the oven. I promise they firm up! Scouts honor.
Was never a scout, but it sounded good and trustworthy.
- You MUST bake the vegan gluten free brownie cookies for longer than usual. Like I said, they will firm up once cooled. But, after they firm up, they start to soften again, so a little extra baking time will keep them PERFECT.
Kinda like what your life would be if you made them RIGHT NOW.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Vegan Gluten Free Brownie Cookies with Black Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup + 1/2 tsp Coconut oil, melted and divided
- 3 Tbsp Agave
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened applesauce, chilled*
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Oz Dairy-free mini chocolate chips, divided (about 6 Tbsp)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond flour (150g) **
- 5 Tbsp Cocoa powder (30g)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut flour, packed (21g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Hammons Black Walnuts, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, stir together 1/4 cup of the melted coconut oil and agave. Add in the coconut sugar, applesauce and vanilla and beat, using an electric hand mixer, until well combined.
- Place 1 oz of the chocolate (about 2 Tbsp) in a small, microwave-safe container, along with the remaining 1/2 tsp of oil, and microwave using 50% power and 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until smooth and melted. Beat into the oil mixture.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the walnuts and remaining chocolate chips, into the bowl and beat until well combined. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour so that the cookie dough firms up.
- Once chilled, heat your oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into lightly heaping Tbsp sized balls (I used a cookie scoop) and place onto the baking sheets. Press each cookie out just under 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake until the edges are lightly crisp and the top feels set, but still soft, about 20 minutes. Cool on the pan COMPLETELY. ***
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT HAMMONS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
Buy Hammons Online to make these cookies and use the promo code “FFF11” at checkout to get 10% off your order! CLICK HERE to shop!
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 6 Points+: 4. Old Points: 3
(per 1 cookie, based off the recipe making 21)