Just wanted to let you know that these FLUFFY keto low carb muffins with almond flour are sponsored by my friends over at Hammons Black Walnuts!
These sugar free muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and black walnuts and are SO fluffy you won’t believe they’re gluten free and paleo!
PIN Keto Low Carb Muffins with Almond Flour
Oh, nothing to see here…
So, liike, there is actually A LOT to see here. Also, a lot TO TASTE. <– Clearly this aspect is more important.
Cannot even handle the fluff factor of these muffins, you guys. On a scale of “cardboard” to “clouds”, these would rank a fluff-level of “those fluffy white kitties from toilet paper commercials SITTING ON A CLOUD.” You know the ones I’m talking about.
Just SO DANG fluffy, tender and pretty much PERFECT.
See also: we’re coming out of our sea of paleo healthy gingerbread cookies and vegan sugar cookies to PRESS PAUSE on the Christmas cookie action. You’ve had enough have you not? I mean, Christmas is basically upon us, so I imagine your holiday baking is DONE.
Real talk: no matter WHAT season it is, there is ALWAYS room for muffins. A.L.W.A.Y.S
With BURSTS of ooey-gooey melty chocolate chips and a BOLD Black Walnut CRUNCH.
Can you tell I am HIGH LEVEL obsessed with this low carb muffin recipe? SPOILER ALERT: you’re going to be to.
Just straight up telling you right now.[click_to_tweet tweet=”So fluffy and moist you won’t believe these chocolate chip @blackwalnuts muffins are #keto and #lowcarb!” quote=”So fluffy and moist you won’t believe these chocolate chip @blackwalnuts muffins are #keto and #lowcarb!” theme=”style2″]
This keto muffin recipe looks slightly similar to the low carb sugar free keto blueberry muffins, except you don’t need to be falling into the bottom of your freezer on a quest to find that small bag of blueberries that you just KNOW you froze during the spring, or wait? Maybe you drank too many blueberry mojitos in the Summer and you DON’T HAVE BLUEBERRIES. GASP.
Chill out sister. No fruit in these keto low carb muffins with almond flour.
They don’t even have applesauce like the blueberry version. Swapping in some creamy, dreamy full-fat coconut milk adds a NEXT level moist factor. Plus plus plus, in combination with the rich, indulgent and BUTTERY tasting ghee, the subtleness of coconut milk takes the flavor of these muffins up QUITE A FEW NOTCHES.
Plus, coconut = the good, heart healthy fat. Kind of like the fat in Black Walnuts!
We’ve eaten Hammons Black Walnuts (which are wild-harvested by hand!) for dinner with harvest paleo vegan stuffed sweet potatoes AND gluten free whole30 paleo turkey meatballs and polished off some vegan gluten free brownie cookies for dessert already. AND NOW you get to experience their ROBUST, intense flavor at breakfast or snack time!
Besides being, UHHH, delicious they’re packing:
So, liiike, Black Walnuts basically adding some magic to these muffins, turning them into the kinda POWERHOUSE food that is going to make you able to deal with your own hangry-morning-or-snacking self.
If that doesn’t make you wanna be stuffing sugar free muffins into your mouth by the HANDFUL, I don’t know what will.
This is what future you can expect if fluffy muffins go from on this webpage –> being made in your very real-life kitchen:
Slurp your coffee. Munch your muffin. WIN YOUR DAY.
Other Recipes You Might Like
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE! New recipes posted each week!
Chocolate Black Walnut Keto Low carb Muffins with Almond Flour
- 3 Cups Almond flour (300g)*
- 4 Tbsp Coconut flour, firmly packed (32g)
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Monkfruit
- 6 Tbsp Ghee, melted
- 6 Tbsp Full-fat canned coconut milk
- 3 Large eggs, at room temperature (important)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tbsp Stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Hammons Black Walnuts, diced
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and generously spray a muffin pan with cooking spray
- In large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the monkfruit, ghee, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and black walnuts. Your mixture will be very thick, almost like cookie dough. Let stand for 5 minutes so that coconut flour can begin to absorb the moisture.
- Full your muffin tin about 2/3 of the way (I like to use an ice cream scoop so that the muffins turn out nice and domed!) and bake until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25-27 minutes.
- Let cool COMPLETELY in the pan. Then, use a knife around the sides of each muffins to loosen them, and remove them from the pan.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT HAMMONS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
BUY HAMMONS ONLINE TO MAKE THESE KETO LOW CARB MUFFINS WITH ALMOND FLOUR AND USE THE PROMO CODE “FFF12” AT CHECKOUT TO GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER! CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 10 Points+: 8. Old Points: 7
(per 1 muffin, based off the recipe making 12)