Incredibly quick and easy Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli is made perfect every time! Add this simple, yet flavorful healthy side to any meal!
Just when you thought steaming broccoli was easy, I am about to make it even easier for you.
At this point, should we just put a cape on the Instant Pot and rename it to “super pot” instead? I think so.
And now it’s making eating your greens easier with this broccoli goodness!
Why this is the EASIEST Side Dish
Sometimes, when you’re cooking up a fancy meal for your family or friends, you don’t want EVERYTHING to be fussy and difficult to make. Let’s say you’ve cooked up some asparagus stuffed chicken breasts alongside some air fryer roasted potatoes, and you’re looking for an easy yet delicious vegetable dish to finish off the plate. For today’s recipe, I’m going to show you how to steam broccoli in instant pot and it’s SO easy that you may never go back to cooking broccoli any other way! It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s healthy, it’s DELISH. There you have it!
Health Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli is one of those foods that is SO packed with goodness, so it’s always a good idea to incorporate it into your diet- might I suggest cooking up some instant pot steamed broccoli to go with dinner tonight? Here are a few ways that broccoli works to help your body function at its best:
- It’s loaded with vitamins and minerals: Broccoli is packed with fiber, protein, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Not to mention, it’s also loaded to the max with Vitamins A, C, E, K, and B!
- It contributes to heart health: Eating broccoli regularly has been shown to reduce the risks of developing cardiovascular disease- so eat up!
- It builds strong bones: Vitamin K found in broccoli aids in keeping your bones healthy and strong!
How to Steam Broccoli Instant Pot
Chop up the broccoli into florets. Place the broccoli into the instant pot. You can put it in a mesh basket, or directly into the pot. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir everything up well.
Place the lid on the instant pot and set it to sealing. Cook the broccoli on manual high pressure minutes until it’s done, then do an instant steam release and drain the broccoli.
Serve up your broccoli with dishes of your preference and DEVOUR! It’s as easy as that!
How long do I steam broccoli in the Instant Pot?
This has to be the easiest side dish recipe of ALL TIME. It even saves a few minutes of cook time. Cook the broccoli for 10 minutes in the instant pot on manual high pressure.
Mix it Up
If you know me, I’m not a fan of strict rules when it comes to creating meals in the kitchen. You can totally mix things up when it comes to this Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli to suit your needs (and your cravings!) Once the broccoli is cooked, try adding some freshly grated parmesan cheese or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a dash of fresh cracked pepper to it for flavor and flair! Some crispy fried onions would also be a delicious addition.
This steamed broccoli is sure to compliment a variety of main dishes perfectly. I recommend serving it alongside a deliciously juicy and tender Keto Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms and some Red Skin Mashed Potatoes. If you want to go the no-meat route, cook up some cauliflower steaks with romesco sauce and finish it off with a balsamic grilled vegetable salad! The possibilities are endless!
more easy vegetable side dishes
- sauteed broccolini
- air fryer roasted asian broccoli
- roasted sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts
- 1 Lb Broccoli ,cut into large florets
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tsp Garlic, minved
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Add the broccoli into the Instant Pot – you can use a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot, or just put it right in.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Cover the Instant Pot, making sure it's set to "sealing" and cook on manual high pressure for 0 minutes
- Do an Instant Steam Release and drain the broccoli
- Adjust salt to taste and DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!