All 20 of these Gluten Free Healthy Air Fryer Recipes are easy to make and good for you! Even picky eaters will love these recipes!
PIN Gluten Free Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
Oh the air fryer. It’s my current favorite kitchen gadget.
Yep. Even more than my food processor, slow cooker OR my Instant Pot. The air fryer is just a staple on my counter top at all times.
Just LOVE making recipes for the air fryer
It makes the best roasted vegetables or crispy chicken and in less time than the oven! I thought some of you might be really into the Air fryer, so I wanted to give you a few of the best air fryer recipes to try!
How Does an Air Fryer Work?
Air fryers heat food from all directions by blowing hot air all around the air fryer, so that it cooks evenly on all sides. Air moves VERY quickly in an air fryer (more so than a convection oven) and it’s in a smaller space which leads to quicker cooking times with more even cooking.
What Can You Cook In An Air Fryer?
You can cook almost everything in an air-fryer, just as long as it fits inside! My favorite things to cook are:
- Chicken, especially when it’s coated like nuggets or tenders.
- Salmon because it makes it SO juicy and moist.
- Roasted vegetables. I hardly ever use my oven.
- French fries. Another thing I’ll never use my oven for again.
What is the Best Air Fryer?
I have only tried one air fryer, but I love my Big Boss Air Fryer! It fits a good amount and I love that it’s clear so you can see how things are cooking and browning!
Easy Maple Chipotle Air Fryer Roasted Carrots
- 2 Large carrots, peeled
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- Ground chipotle pepper
For the dip
- 2 Tbsp Plain, Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2-1 Tbsp Maple syrup, to taste
- 1/2-1 tsp Mustard (or to taste)
- Heat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Slice the carrots into french fry like cuts - long and thing, making them about 1/4 inch thick and trying to make them all equal
- Drizzle with the oil, stirring them to coat. Sprinkle them with salt and a pinch of chipotle pepper (more if you like spicy)
- Place into the air fryer basket, leaving space between each carrot. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip and cook another 5-10 minutes until soft and brown.
- While the carrots cook, mix the yogurt with the maple syrup and mustard to taste, adding a pinch of salt
- Dip the carrots into the dip and DEVOUR!
Gluten Free Healthy Air Fryer Recipes from Food Faith Fitness
These gluten free salmon patties are made in the air fryer so they’re juicy and crispy without all the oil! A healthy, gluten/grain/dairy/sugar free meal!
This crispy air fried fish is SO easy to make and you will never believe it’s oil free! Serve it with a healthy Greek yogurt tartar sauce for dinner!
This healthy, gluten free and low carb Air Fryer roasted Asian broccoli has a spicy, Asian dressing to give a kick to your next meal! Oven option included!
These EASY Air Fryer Potato Chips are perfectly crispy and crunchy and only use 2 ingredients! You’ll never believe they are healthy and only 75 calories for a large serving!
These Low Carb Keto Paleo Baked Chicken Nuggets are cooked in the air fryer and have an Asian twist! A healthy, whole30, gluten free, family-friendly weeknight dinner! Oven baked option too!
Gluten Free Healthy Air Fryer Recipes from Blogger Friends
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!