These White Chocolate Covered Strawberries are a sweeter spin on a classic, easy treat! No one can resist strawberries plus white chocolate!
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
Combining fruit with chocolate has to be one of my FAVORITE ways to do dessert. If youâ€™re into my chocolate covered raspberries or my gluten free brownie sandwiches with strawberry cheesecake filling, then I can GUARANTEE that youâ€™ll be all over todayâ€™s sweet, easy and delicious berries-and-chocolate recipe. Please give a warm welcome to diy white chocolate covered strawberries! The strawberries have that slight sweetness that is complemented by rich white chocolate to create the most simple, yet beautiful and tasty dessert EVER!
Are Strawberries good for you?
In short, YES! Strawberries are a fantastic fruit to incorporate into your daily diet. They have the properties to increase good cholesterol in your body, and are absolutely loaded with vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants! Who knew that making white chocolate covered strawberries would be such a fabulous idea?!
What is White Chocolate?
White chocolate is a sweet chocolate-like substance made with cocoa powder, sugar, milk products, vanilla, and a fatty ingredient called lecithin. Itâ€™s not technically legitimate chocolate as it doesnâ€™t contain cocoa nibs or chocolate solids. However, it has a very similar texture to chocolate both when it is solid and when it is melted. It is PERFECT for sweet treats like these white chocolate strawberries.
This is one of those ultra-simple recipes here on the blog, which means it also has a super short list of ingredients! Hereâ€™s everything you will need to make white chocolate covered strawberries at home:
- White chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Coconut Oil
- Hulled Strawberries
How to make White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This recipe is one of the easiest recipes on the blog! Itâ€™s also full of flavor and makes for a beautiful dessert. Letâ€™s go ahead and get started on this recipe:
In a small container, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in intervals, stirring each time.
Dip each strawberry in the chocolate and shake off the excess. Place the berries on a prepared pan with parchment paper.
Drizzle any remaining chocolate on top, then pop the pan in the fridge so that the berries can chill for a while.
Once the chocolate has hardened completely, serve and enjoy!
Top Tips for making White Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
- Set your microwave to half power: You will only want your microwave to operate at 50% power, so as to not melt the white chocolate!
- Use a griddle: I found that heating up a griddle on a very low setting, covering it with a kitchen towel and then placing the melted chocolate bowl on top will keep the chocolate very smooth and easy to work with!
How to store Chocolate strawberries
I recommend storing your chocolate berries in an airtight container in the fridge. This will keep them as fresh as possible!
How long do Chocolate Strawberries last?
When stored properly, these white chocolate strawberries will last for about a week! Go ahead and indulge whenever you would like!
more fruit + Chocolate desserts
- easy strawberry gluten free chocolate lava cakes for two
- chocolate paleo magic cookie bars with strawberry
- healthy brownie chocolate raspberry mousse parfaits
- 4 Oz White chocolate, cut into pieces (or white chocolate chips)
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 8 Oz Hulled strawberries
- In a SMALL microwave safe container, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. Set the microwave on 50% power and cook on 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until smooth.
- Pick the strawberries up by the top and dip almost all the way in the chocolate**, gently shaking off the excess. Place onto a parchment paper lined plate or baking sheet and repeat with all berries.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate on top.
- Place in the fridge to harden for 5-10 minutes.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!
Leave a Comment