Just wanted you to know that these patriotic pops are sponsored by my friends over at Amoretti!
These healthy and dairy free red, white and blueberry, strawberry coconut popsicles are a gluten free, patriotic summer treat that are only 4 ingredients and 110 calories!
Feeling very patriotic in our food choices today.
ALSO feeling VRY VRY overheated. Currently seeking:
- Cool, frosty treats, such as dairy free paleo banana pudding pops, to beat the heat.
- Anything with seasonally-perfect berries.
- Things with ONLY 4 ingredients because the heat has fried out brains, so that we can’t think beyond cooking with 4 things.
- Coconut. Because coconut forever please.
❤ ❤ ❤
If you’re nodding your head because you ALSO are seeking all of the above, then these healthy freezer pops are going to be your newest summer treat DREAM.
Yep. These little SUPER easy-peasy icy-cool pops of general love and deliciousness are gonna love you in the way that frozen desserts just DO in the hot months.
Especially because they are only 4 SUPER simple ingredients, of which 50% are wholesome, real-food, VIBRANTLY-health-laden fresh berries.
And the other 50%? A 1-2 punch of DOUBLE the tropical-creamy-coconut BLISS.[clickToTweet tweet=”Cool down on #July4th with a #healthy Red, White and Blueberry Coconut Popsicle! @AmorettiFoods” quote=”Cool down on #July4th with a #healthy Red, White and Blueberry Coconut Popsicle! @AmorettiFoods” theme=”style2″]
The “white” layer of our “red, white and blueberry” dessert situation is made of ULTRA rich and SUPER delicious coconut milk, combined with Amoretti’s Coconut Cream Premium Syrup. <– Totally your new most favorite syrup in the sense that it gives ANYTHING your heart dreams of this deliciously sweet, tropical-taste-bud-vacation kind of sensation.
Their syrup also has no corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, artificial sweeteners and are only 30-35 calorie a serving as compared to the usual 100.
Sooooo yea. Whisk those taste buds away ALL DAY.
As discussed, coconut milk + just-perfectly-sweet coconut cream syrup= 1, 2 coconut PUNCH.
Aforementioned syrup is always swirling around with fresh blueberries and strawberries, to create the blissful bursts of sweetness in the “red” and “blue” layers. <– SO patriotic right now.
You guys, if you’ve been eyeing the cheesecake STUFFED strawberries, berry cashew no bake cream bars or paleo poke cake for July 4th, I am dropping a few hints RIGHT NOW (except not hints. Just straight up TELLING YOU) that you should probably scratch that and make THESE.
Or make both. You can never have too many desserts at a Fourth of July party. TRUE LIFE FACTS.
Aside from being VERY delicious and VERY festive, the tasty-treats in question are ALMOST unbelievably easy. It’s pretty much like this:
- Fruit + yummy coconuty syrup in a food processor. BLEND BLEND BLEND.
- Fruity syrup –> popsicle molds.
- Whisk coconut milk + more creamy-coconut-HEAVEN syrup –> molds
- Try VRY VRY hard to get the stick RIGHT in the middle because you are an OCD person who likes perfect food.
Maybe that’s just me though. Either way, the stick shenigans is 100% the hardest part of making these pops.
And you know what isn’t hard?
Venturing out, and braving the HOT sun, when you have a berry-licious frosty popsicle in your hand.
Summer? You’ve met YOUR MATCH.
- 1 Cup Strawberries, roughly chopped and lightly packed (150g)
- 6 Tbsp Amoretti Coconut Cream Premium Syrup, divided
- 3/4 Cup Full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Cup Blueberries (160g)
- In a SMALL food processor (mine is 3 cups) blend the strawberries and 2 Tbsp of the syrup until smooth and liquid. Transfer to a small liquid measuring cup (it makes pouring easier) and divide between 8 Popsicle molds. Freeze until the top feels set, about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Pour the coconut milk into a liquid measuring cup and stir in 2 Tbsp of the syrup until well mixed. Divide between the 8 molds and chill until set, an additional 45 minutes to an hour.
- In a small food processor, combine the blueberries and remaining 2 Tbsp of syrup until smooth and liquid. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup and divide between the chilled molds.
- Stick Popsicle sticks in the center of each mold and chill until completely frozen, at least 2 hours to overnight.
- To remove from the molds: run hot water over the molds, gently pulling on the Popsicle stick until they release.
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT AMORETTI. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
AMORETTI IS BEING FAB AND GIVING 15 OF YOU A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR OWN BOTTLE OF COCONUT CREAM PREMIUM SYRUP SO YOU CAN MAKE THESE POPS! ENTRY IS SUPER SIMPLE, JUST USE THE WIDGET BELOW!
This giveaway will run from 06/21/2017 until 06/28/2017. 10 winners will be and contacted via email within 48 hours. The winners have 48 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be selected in their place. Open to residents of the USA and Canada only
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 5 POINTS+: 3. OLD POINTS: 2
(Per 1 popsicle)
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!