This EASY, Gluten Free Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Coconut Flour is SO moist, chewy and spicy-sweet. All the best parts of fall in a healthy recipe!
PIN Gluten Free Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Coconut Flour
Just on a rollllll here with all the pumpkin spice recipe lately.
I mean, when in fall, do as Starbucks does and WHIP OUT THE PUMPKIN spice right?
But, don’t worry, if you some harbored hatred of the pumpkin obsession of Autumn (maybe you should get that checked out?) we WILL be taking a break from pumpkin spice recipes for the next little bit here. And, in the meantime, you could make butternut squash bread instead.
If that is NOT YOU, and you’re just sitting at your computer, pumpkin-pinning away, then you just keep DOING YOU.
There’s some gluten free paleo pumpkin muffins, a low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake and now T-H-I-S coconut flour pumpkin bread to get you through the upcoming dry spell situation we’re about to embark on.
Question, what is your perfect dream morning? I don’t know what is going on in your real-life imagination right now, but this is mine:
- Wake up. Obviously
- Be alone. Not because I am some hermit-person. But, I just like having mornings to MYSELF.
Considering Mr. FFF is away during the week, I got this one DOWN PAT
- Coffee #RealLife
- A warm slice of spicy-sweet and SUPER cozy gluten free pumpkin bread, with just a LITTLE shmear of melty butter. <Unless it’s the weekend, then I want baked pumpkin French toast.
Whatever you originally thought when posed the “ideal morning” question, I’m willing to bet a whole LOAF of gluten free paleo pumpkin bread with coconut flour that you’ve aligned your answer to the EXACT same as mine.
Considering I don’t enjoy sharing my food, betting a WHOLE LOAF is pretty serious business. I don’t mess with a. food or b. the best mornings EVER.
You guys. This paleo pumpkin bread recipe. You have to make it. Yes, I say that about every recipe that I share with you, but THIS ONE is kinda like a paleo banana bread with coconut flour, if you dressed it up in a sweater and boots.
It’s just ticking ALL the boxes of yummy fall-food because it’s a. moist b. sweet c. spicy and d. has pumpkin.
Basically, there is really just not much more you could ask of dairy free pumpkin bread. It is a TRUE champion of good food and just all-around happiness in your real-person life.
Can I replace the eggs to make vegan pumpkin bread?
Sadly, the answer to this question is no. I wanted to make my egg-free friends happy, so I tested this bread 5 different ways without eggs. All which were equally bad and gummy and sad.
You will still be VRY VRY in on the “perfect morning situation” I pinky-promise.
Other suggestions to note: my roommate suggested adding chocolate chips to the pecan topping. While I did not try this, I do not think you would be mad at yourself if you listened to her probably-very-wise advice.
Your best PUMPKIN SPICE LIFE is at hand.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper, rubbing the sides generously with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl beat together the eggs, maple syrup and coconut oil with an electric hand mixer until well mixed. Add in the pumpkin and beat until well combined.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet until well combined. Let stand for 10 minutes so the coconut flour can absorb some moisture.
- Spread into the prepared pan and top with the pecans, lightly pressing them in. Bake until the top is brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour to 1 hr 5 mins. Let cool COMPLETELY in the pan.
- Slice and DEVOUR!
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 5lead Points+: 4. Old Points: 3
(per slice, based off the recipe making 10 slices)
STAY IN DA KNOW WITH THINGS GOING ON AT FFF (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!