Soooo, I’m just gonna put it out there RIGHT AWAY.
These taste, like REALLY YUMMY and pretty much exactly like eating a bowl full of cookie dough for BREAKFAST.
UMM RIGHT? HELLO oatmeal that I want to get my face in on, down upon and whatever other possible ways that you can eat food, like, RIGHT NOW. Aaaannd pretty much every morning for the rest of the mornings that be. <— Not even a bold statement.
My friends, these cookie dough overnight oats. THEY ARE ALL THE THINGS. As in I’m ga-ga-googly-eyes head over heels IN LOVE with digging my spoon WAY down deep into layers of soft, soaked oats, creamy dreamy Greek yogurt (18g of Protein WHAT!) and then finally ending in a layer of gooey peanut butter cookie dough that EXPLODES in crunchy-sweet bursts of chocolate chip tastiness all over your MOUTH.
AKA: Breakfast HEAVEN.
Can I just be real honest with you, because that’s what friends are for, right? AS you may have noticed, this is the FIRST EVER overnight oats recipe on FFF. You know why? UMMMM, it’s actually the first time I have ever spooned it into my oatmeal-loving-face.
I know. Says the women who, without 1 word of a LIE, eats oatmeal for a pre-workout meal, post workout meal, breakfast, lunch…and sometimes (read: A LOT) dinner. One might call it obsessed.
I just call it having taste buds that are, well, ON POINT.
But but but, I have always been one to make it, and eat it RIGHT AWAY. I don’t have the kind of willpower to wait to to munch my way through each tasty fleck of whole grain goodness, and get my breakfast (lunch,dinner, WHATEVER) jam on….until Quaker® challenged me to create some overnights oats recipes for you quick-and-easy-breakfast-loving peeps.[Tweet “Start your day with a bowl full of make-ahead Cookie Dough Overnight Oats! @Quaker “]
And who doesn’t want to wake up to swirls of ooey-gooey peanut butter cookie dough that, HEY WHOA NOW, you made LAST NIGHT?
Spending 10 minutes the night before + Waking up to cookie dough YUM that you can eat, like, RIGHT NOW because your smart-self did the work already = best morning EVER.
If you’re concerned about the whole “cookie dough requiring eggs” thang, let’s just talk about that for a sec’. Have no fear, there’s no eggs here! <— Poetry. But, really, you only need 4 ingredients to whip up a batch of SUPER-safe-and-EXTRA-tasty dough: Peanut butter (yes please), Coconut sugar (sweet goodness!), Greek yogurt (3 cheers for 18g of protein!) and some chocolate chips. Because you can’t call a cookie a “cookie” without some chocolate chip action. Real talk yo’.
Blend it up, press it in your cup and layer it with perfectly chewy, soft, milk-soaked Quaker® oats. Umm, that’s it. You probably could have made it in the time it even took you to READ about doing so.
So, I suggest you go do that.
You can thank me later.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 2 Tbsp Natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Coconut sugar brown sugar works too
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt divided
- 1/2 Tbsp Mini chocolate chips + additional for serving optional
- 1 Cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup 1% Dairy milk
- In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer until well combined. *
- Add 1 Tbsp of Greek yogurt to the mixture and beat until well combined and the mixture starts to come together like dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough between two cups, pressing down into the bottom. Spread 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt on top of each cookie dough layer.
- In a medium bowl stir together the oats and cinnamon. Pour in the milk and stir until the oats are evenly soaked. Divide the oats between the two cups and place into the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired, and DEVOUR.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Keep in touch with Quaker® on social media for more delicious oatmeal recipes:
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
(nutritional information is for one serving, or half of the above recipe)
Want more oatmeal?