This make ahead banana peanut butter overnight oats recipe with almond milk is a healthy, 4 ingredient way to start the day! Vegan, gluten free and kid friendly too!
PIN Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe with Almond Milk
Easy like a mondayyyy morninggg.
HOLD UP. Isn’t it usually easy like a SUNDAY morning?
Yep. It is.
Sidenote: am I the only one that answers my own questions? Orrrr, maybe don’t answer that ?
Usually when you think of Mondays, you do NOT think about them being easy. I know when I think of Monday, the only thought that I associate that day with is “UGH NO. I’M GONNA GET LOTS OF EMAILS AND I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY AND WORK AND TYPE AND I CAN’T WATCH GREYS ANATOMY ALL DAY LONG (I’m still only only on season 10!)”
You too? Maybe not the Grey’s Anatomy part though?
If not, it should be. SUCH A GOOD SHOW.
Anyway. Mondays = not easy like Sunday’s in ANY way, shape or FORM.
UNLESS, you were the SUPER smart person, that I know lives inside of your very BEING, on SUNDAY NIGHT and super-planner-you made this little creamy, almond milk-y overnight oats recipe so that busy-crazy-have-to-work-and-adult-you could MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH through breakfast without spending time in the kitchen.
Yep. These overnight peanut butter oats make Y-O-U a breakfast-needing-and-eating CHAMPION.
Add this bowl of goodness to the other overnight oats recipes on the blog – cookie dough overnight oats, funfetti protein overnight oats and gluten free cinnamon roll overnight oats, just to name a few – and you’ve got yourself DAYS worth of healthy, SIMPLE breakfasts.
Reasons why these overnight oats with peanut butter are STUPID easy and your easy-healthy-but-YUMMAY food loving self is going to, well, LOVE THEM:
- Make ahead friendly. And by “friendly” I mean “YOU HAVE TO DO IT.” If you skip the “overnight” factor of “overnight oats” they will be crunchy and weird and BAD. <– Exactly live the overnight steel cut oats.
- 4 INGREDIENTS. Internet friends, less ingredients than you have fingers stands between you and a healthy, wholesome breakfast that is gonna POWER you through your day until LUNCH.
- 3 Steps. I don’t care how experienced, or not experienced, you are in the kitchen department, you CANNOT MESS UP 3 steps. Especially when one of the three is to EAT. <– I nailed that one and I bet you will too.
- Naturally sweetened with fruity goodness in the form of banana. No added sugar, no weirdo ingredients, just whole, real, from the Earth NUTRITION.
- Peanut butter and banana. <– Elvis loved this combo, and judging by your love of the easy peanut butter oatmeal banana cookies, you do to.
It makes sense if you don’t think about it at all.
If you haven’t tried powdered peanut butter yet, I might have to question if you live under a rock. I loooove it in basically everything – like chocolate peanut butter overnight oats, vegan cookie dough stuffed peanut butter bites and healthy peanut butter oatmeal breakfast bars. You can get it at preeee much any grocery store and it’s something that I eat on a SUPER regular basis (sometimes WITH “normal” peanut butter because #addict)
Customize this little bowl of goodness to your breakfast lovin’ heart’s desire. <3
All that to be said, I think we can all agree that the new saying should definitely be easy like a MONDAY morning.
- Mix the oats and powdered peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add the banana and milk and stir until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Top with additional banana and DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 5 POINTS+: 8. OLD POINTS: 6
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I would only recommend products I love. Thanks for supporting FFF!