This post has been sponsored by Two Good™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These Blueberry Gluten-Free Greek Yogurt Waffles are so crispy and fluffy, you will never believe they’re oil free!
PIN Blueberry Gluten-Free Greek Yogurt Waffles
And in the morning, I’m makin’ WAFFLES!
10 points to anyone who can name that movie. Which I kind of think is ALL OF YOU.
Hint: it’s Shrek.
EVERYONE GETS POINTS. What they can buy, I have no idea. But you know that you’re already feeling good about today having won something so early. I know you.
You’re about to feel better because WAFFLES are the name and breakfast is the game! No longer are you going to have to only eat banana peanut butter overnight oats all week long ‘cause that’s all that you have time to prep. This FLUFFY, golden brown stack of waffle nirvana is the kind of fancy-weekend-feeling breakfast that I pinky promise that busy-morning you will actually have time to munch on WEEKDAY mornings.
Protein Waffles on Mondays! Waffles on Tuesdays! Waffles whenever you want!
It’s weekday breakfast out of the box, and you are not going to be one bit mad about the switch up of your morning eating routine.
The magic of these gluten-free waffles is that they’re SUPREMELY fluffy on the inside with this golden-brown crispy crust on the outside that is, ooooh, just going to make you a little bit weak in the knees. The secret to the FLUFFIEST, most tender, oil-free waffles is Two Good™ Greek lowfat yogurt.
Seriously. One of my fav high protein breakfast recipes!
Two Good™ is a new Greek yogurt this is IRRESISTIBLY creamy-dreamy and SO thick with 2 grams of sugar and 12 grams of protein per 5.3 oz! It’s made with this super cool, unique slow-straining process that removes sugar from milk but keeps the protein and creaminess that we all love from Greek yogurt!
I found my Two Good™ lowfat Greek yogurt at my local Walmart in the dairy section, around all the other yogurt, and I was VERY excited to see that they had other fruity flavors as well as a vanilla flavor. It was SUPER hard to pick which flavor to make these waffles, but you and I both know that it was always going to be blueberry.
Name a better combo than the flavor of blueberries with breakfast food—AND with LEMON. Folding in spirals of velvety smooth Two Good Blueberry Flavored yogurt and then jazzing it up with a touch of sweet honey and zesty lemon makes this basic waffle recipe just BONKERS delicious and SUPER nutritious.
Gluten free? Yep! Added protein? YOU GOT IT.
GANGS ALL HERE.
Using a combo of oat flour and cornstarch is the secret to making the crispiest yogurt waffle recipe of your dreams. The cornstarch keeps them light and crunchy, while the oats give these waffles the perfect blend of body and chewiness that is actually going to make you excited to get out of bed and start your day.
Promise. Gluten-Free Greek Yogurt Waffles can do that for you.
If you’re the kind of person that is just ALL about the toppings, these gluten-free Greek yogurt waffles are your newest jam because it’s a waffle batter recipe AND topping allll in one! A little Two Good in the batter for the FLUFF factor and then a whole lot on top is just so satisfyingly creamy.
Throw a few fresh blueberries on there and BAM.
If you’re wanting a little weekend breakfast in your WEEKDAY life, these Greek yogurt waffles are here for you.
And if you’re looking for even more yogurt inspo, check out more recipes HERE!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Blueberry Gluten Free Greek Yogurt Waffles
- 3 Tbsp Oat flour (20g) Gluten free if needed
- 3 Tbsp Non-GMO Cornstarch (24g)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 Cup Two Good Blueberry Greek Lowfat Yogurt + Rest of the container for topping
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey + additional for topping
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest, packed (about 1 lemon)
- Fresh blueberries, for topping
- Bee pollen, for topping (optional)
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, egg, lemon juice, honey and lemon zest. Add in the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Heat your waffle iron up to the highest setting. Spray with cooking spray and pour half the batter into the iron (about a heaping 1/2 cup) cook until the waffle iron stops steaming. If you want your waffles EXTRA crispy, you can cook them for 2 cycles of the waffle iron.
- Top with the rest of the yogurt, blueberries, bee pollen (optional) and a drizzle of honey.