This easy, sugar free paleo vegan pumpkin fudge requires only a few minutes to make and is sweetened with dates! It’s gluten and dairy free and so creamy!
Pin Sugar Free Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Fudge
My name is Taylor and I am obsessed with sweetening things with dates.
Liiiiike, it’s kind of become an “issue” around the FFF household.
After the appearance of said sticky-naturally-sweet little fruits in the healthy banana muffins with turmeric, breakfast quinoa casserole, and strawberry oatmeal muffins with rhubarb, Mr. FFF is sort of questioning if I’ll ever make him something with “real sugar” ever again.
Also: can we just get really excited together about the fact that I’ve trained him to consider honey, maple syrup and coconut sugar the “real sugar” and he no longer yearns for the days of refined sugar in his baked goods?
WIFE/FOOD BLOGGER SUCCESS.
Anyway. Addicted to dates. Want dates in every single food forever and ever the end.
Here’s what’s up with this dairy free fudge recipe:
- It’s INSANELY creamy thanks to a heavy dose of velvety smooooooth almond butter.
- It’s got a little delicious-and-oh-so-trendy flavor POW of pumpkin puree AND pumpkin spice. A 1-2 pumpkin PUNCH for your fall-food-craving taste buds.
- Naturally sweetened with dates. See above story of obsession, addiction and general food L-O-V-E.
- It’s got SUPERFOOD pepitas and almond butter which means it’s fudge that is, liiike, SUPER GOOD 4 U
- It’s PRETTY customizable in the sense that if you don’t like pepitas or almond butter, you could totally do cashew butter and some other kind of nut. You could even get super crazy and add some dried fruit or cocoa nibs!
- Like the paleo fudge made with cashews and paleo coconut oil fudge, it’s super easy made in the FREEZER!
It’s a paleo pumpkin freezer fudge recipe WITHOUT borders. You make it as your inner eye sees it, and wants to EAT IT.
You know, if you want to get yogi-like about it.
I also chose to sprinkle some ultra-flaky sea salt on top of this paleo fudge. You know how people usually lean more towards “salty” foods or “sweet” foods? I am not those people. I cannot choose between salty or sweet so I’ll just have them both, thank you very much.
Hear me though: if you’re going to do the VRY VRY recommended flaky-sea-salt-sprinkle-dance (side note: note sure what this looks like) when you melt rich and creamy almond butter with perfectly sticky-sweet dates and a fall FIESTA of pumpkin spice, do NOT add salt into the pot.
There’s salty/sweet and then there is SALTYYYYY/sweet.
You get my drift.
Final thought: the fall/winter is the season of last-minute-shenaniagns-that-require-adult-you-to-GASP-bring-some-kind-of-food. We’re talking potlucks, birthday parties, bake sales, harvest parties (are those a thing?) and, behind every superstar of the shindig is an E-Z dessert recipe.
This sugar free paleo vegan pumpkin fudge is that recipe.
Make it. Love it. Have everyone else love it.
Rock the potential harvest party, girlfriend
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 4 POINTS+: 3. OLD POINTS:2
(based off 20 bars)
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I would only recommend products I love. Thanks for supporting FFF!
Leave a Comment