Just wanted to let you know that this creamy sugar cookie Greek yogurt gluten free cheesecake is sponsored by my MOO-velous friends over at Midwest Dairy Association!
This Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Cheesecake is an easy dessert for the holidays! It’s so creamy you won’t believe it’s healthy, sugar free and only 235 calories!
PIN Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Gluten Free Cheesecake
Which = “Fear of missing out,” if you didn’t already know this.
Internet friends, real talk: the holiday season is loaded with SO many good desserts – gluten free chewy sugar cookies, ginger snaps, whipped shortbread cookies, mint avocado cheesecake truffles, just to name a few – that it can be hard to decide WHAT ONES TO EAT.
If you’re anything like me (which, I think you are) you want to eat ALL the minty! Spicy-sweet! Molass-y! HAPPY CHRISTMAS TREATS that you can…. but you know that EAT-ALL-THE-COOKIES-YOU will be feelin’ VRY VRY not good if you partake in EVERYTHING.
Enter the sugar cookie Greek yogurt gluten free cheesecake. It’s the perfect solution in the sense that:
- 2 DESSERTS in 1. Already giving you T-W-O happy-Christmas-flavors at ONE TIME.
- Like the easy sugar free no bake keto cheesecake recipe for one, it’s SUGAR free and made from wholesome-real food ingredients, which gives you a little “wiggle room” for a little extra cookie-on-the-side-action.
I got you.
- It’s packing a healthy Greek yogurt protein PUNCH to keep your stomach full, even in the temptation of all the sparkly, festive treats that are always BEGGING “EAT ME.”
Although, you should give in SOMETIMES because CHRISTMAS TREATS YO. They’re the real deal and should be ENJOYED this season. It’s actually a healthy thing to allow yourself to do <3.
Buuut, liiiike, make this healthy Greek yogurt cheesecake first, you hear?
Last year’s gluten free snickerdoodle Greek yogurt cheesecake reminded me just how ultra-yummy the combination of crunchy, sweet cookie crust + RICH and SMOOTH creamy cheesecake topping was, so I knew I needed to make it again.
As you PROBABLY already know with the recent gluten and Chewy Gluten Free Sugar Free Sugar Cookies Recipe that I’ve been throwing at your cookie-loving-mouths, I’ve been obsessing over CHEWY sugar cookies lately.[clickToTweet tweet=”Win FREE Cheesecake for a year w/ a #Glutenfree Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Cheesecake! @Midwestdairy” quote=”Win FREE Cheesecake for a year w/ a #Glutenfree Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Cheesecake! @Midwestdairy” theme=”style2″]
So, putting them together to make this sugar cookie Greek yogurt gluten free cheesecake recipe? The CHRISTMAS LIGHTBULB in my brain turned ON. <– You know, like in cartoons?
You guys. From the perfectly sweet, (but sugar free) BUTTERY, and basically perfect, cookie crust, to the creamy swirls of sweet, THICK cheesecake with Greek yogurt topping, AND BACK (because, liiike, cookie crust on TOP AND BOTTOM? YES PLEASE) you are going to be SEEING the sugar plums dancing around your head.
I don’t actually know what that means. But it sounds like something a happy-festive-cheesecake-eating-person should see in the moment of munching through pure FOOD BLISS.
You get me.
In other news: if you’re a cheesecake fiend (like yours truly) then LISTEN UP!
My friends at Midwest Dairy Association are being MOOvelous (had too) and are giving you a chance to win FREE cheesecake FOR A YEAR.
Liiiike, what? COULD THERE BE ANYTHING BETTER?
To be eligible for the grand prize, all you gotta do is live in the Midwest Dairy 10 state region and participate in all five days of a photo challenge – more on that at the end of the post!
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves with dreams of O-T-H-E-R cheesecakes at this moment in time. RN (right now) it’s ALL about this Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Gluten Free Cheesecake.
I adore it. I think (read: know) you will love it.
Spoiler alert: you might even love it so much you eat it for breakfast.
Not that I know anything about that.
Other recipes you might like:
Sugar Cookie Greek Yogurt Gluten Free Cheesecake
NOTE that total time does not include chilling overnight.
For the crust:
To make the crust:
- Pre-heat you oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together the monkfruit and softened butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Then, stir it into the butter mixture until it forms a dough.
- Line a small plate with parchment paper and press 1/2 cup of the cookie dough onto it, about 1/4 inch thick. It doesn't need to be perfect. Place the plate into the freezer.
- Press the remaining cookie dough flat into the bottom of an 9 inch spring form pan, and slightly up the sides, and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Then, let cool to room temperature for 5 minutes and then place refrigerate for 10 minutes to really set the crust. Reduce the oven to 325 degrees.
To make the cheesecake:
- While the crust sets in the refrigerator, beat together the softened cream cheese and monkfruit JUST until combined. You don't want to add in too much air.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined and the cream cheese is smooth.
- Once the crust has cooled for 10 minutes, pour the cheesecake over top and gently smooth out.
- Remove the reserved 1/2 cup of cookie dough from the freezer and crumble it in small pieces all over the top of the cheesecake. You will cover the majority of the cheesecake.
- Bake until the cheesecake rises slightly and the outsides are set, and just a small circle in the center of the cheesecake is still jiggly, about 1 hour to 1 hr and 5 minutes. Then, turn off the oven, crack open the oven door and leave the cheesecake in there for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, GENTLY run a very sharp knife around the sides of the pan. Then let the cake stand until it reaches room temperature. Once it's at room temperature, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- After it's set, slice and DEVOUR.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MIDWEST DAIRY ASSOCIATION. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN.
To be eligible for the grand prize (free cheesecake for a year), you must live in the Midwest Dairy 10 state region and participate in all five days of the photo challenge, as seen in the above photo. There will be other fun prizes that anyone that participates will be eligible to win! Click HERE for all the details!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 10 POINTS+: 6 OLD POINTS: 6
(per serving, based on 12 servings)