This raspberry mojito is blended with frozen raspberries and ice, so it’s frosty! It’s naturally sweetened, topped with blueberries, and so refreshing!
don’t know about you, but I am kinda sorta in LUHVEEEE with the fact that it’s FINALLY summer weather.
I mean, I am all down with the sun-showing-it’s-face-bbq-all-the-things thang that summer brings about. HOW-EV-ER, you know what makes me really excited for the increase in daily-degrees?
More specifically, cocktails-on-abovementioned-patio-weather.
I mean, have you ever seen a bunch of friends, chilling outside, around a table loaded with pretty, coconut blueberry mojito recipes that have cutesy pink umbrellas on the sides, CRYING and looking like dark cloud people who generally feel terrible about life?
That’s what I thought.
Although the season of all things patio brings about many fruity & ohsotropical adult beverages, there is one that I always go to: the classic mojito.
It’s sophisticated, but simple. And the mint and lime? I should slap it for being so FRESH.
Throughout the year, I always try to transport myself to lazy, summer days by having a mojito smoothie for breakfast, OR making a mojito quinoa salad for dinner.
But, the flavors just don’t work their magic when I am sitting inside, in a parka, wrapped in no less than 88.6 blankets, you know?
Even my imagination is not THAT GOOD.
So, as soon as I see that little red line on the device that dictates whether I will be staying in the comfort of my PJs all day, or braving it to the outside world, hit a solid 65, well….
Goodbye clean and organized house. This girl ain’t got no time fo’ dat.
Especially when there’s perfectly-sweet-and-tangy RASPBERRY LEMON mojitos that justoshappen to be full of frosty-blended-goodness to drink.
I know what you’re thinking: “You said you like the CLASSIC mojito, Taylor. Clearly you don’t even know what “classic” means and therefore we no longer trust your ability to play Mix-ologist.”
But, when did anything lemon + berry ever steer you wrong? There’s a reason that strawberry lemonade is a THING.
Now, raspberries are just getting the lovin’ that they deserve. And what screams love more than adding a little bit of rum youknowhatImean?
Besides making it extra Summer-esque, blending this mojito also eliminates the ONE SCARY ASPECT of drinking them:
THE DREADED MINT IN YOUR TEETH FIASCO.
Don’t lie. It’s happened to you too.
It’s fresh, it’s SO EASY, and it’s completely sugar free and made with SUPERGOODFORYOU fruity yums.
Which means you can have 2. AND STILL LOOK GOOD IN THAT BIKINI.
I knew you would slowly come around.
- 3/4 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 4 ounces White Rum 4 shot glasses full
- 2 ounces Water
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 6 cups Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint
- 2-3 tablespoons Truvia To taste, plus more for rimming
- Place the blueberries in a medium bowl and lightly mash them with a muddler. Leave some a bit chunky for texture. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until icy and smooth. This drink is very thick, so you may need to stop your blender and scrape down the sides every so often.
- Optional rimming: Pour some lemon juice into a medium sized, shallow bowl and pour some truvia into a small, shallow plate. Put the rim of each cup into the lemon juice, followed by the Truvia. Twist the cup around in the Truvia until the outside is rimmed. Repeat with remaining glasses.
- Pour (or spoon) the mojito into the cups and top with the muddled blueberries.
- DRINK UP FRIENDS.
Tips & Notes:
I like to make my blended drinks VERY thick, and spoonable, as they melt so fast. This drink will be thick, but thins out to the perfect sip-able texture quickly.
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.