These low carb Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes are so versatile, fluffy, and easy to make! They’re golden-delicious, and oh-so top-able!
They are impossibly easy and made with super simple ingredients that you probably already have (no need to go to the store like with the gluten free buckwheat pancakes)
You have options my pancake loving friend.
Why you will LOVE this Recipe
In our house, Mr. FFF and I are all ALL ABOUT pancakes for breakfast! From whole30 banana pancakes to whole wheat blueberry pancakes with ricotta and BEYOND, you’re sure to find a pancake recipe that’s calling your name right here on the blog. Today’s keto pancake recipe coconut flour brings a lower carb choice but the pancakes are JUST as delicious as typical pancakes and will fulfill all your pancake desires! They are light and fluffy, buttery, and perfectly sweet, all while being made with wholesome and healthy ingredients. Cook them up this weekend to see for yourself!
For this recipe, you will need only a handful of healthy ingredients and you will have perfectly fluffy and delicious coconut flour keto pancakes on the table in no time! Let’s round up the ingredients and get started:
- Coconut Flower
- Swerve Sweetener
- Baking Powder
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
How to make Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
In a small bowl, add all the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined. In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk once again until smooth. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk until just combined.
Heat some butter on a griddle. Drop small amounts of batter in the heated, buttered pan and let them cook until bubbly. Flip and continue cooking the pancakes on the other side until done. Repeat until you’ve used all your batter!
Serve up the pancakes and DEVOUR!
Top Tips for Making
- Don’t Overmix: When whisking the batter, you will want to make sure you only mix until the wet ingredients are combined with the dry ingredients. Overmixing will result in pancakes that are less fluffy.
- Flip only once: Cook the pancakes on both sides, but I recommend only flipping them once. This will result in more fluffy pancakes!
Whipping up a stack of these pancakes will be your BEST weekend breakfast yet, I guarantee it. But what toppings go best with this coconut flour keto pancake recipe? Here are a few suggestions on how to jazz these pancakes up a bit:
- Cherry and Hazelnut Topping from my chocolate swirl pancakes would be a BOMB way to amp these up a bit!
- Greek Yogurt and Fresh fruit of choice from my gluten free greek yogurt waffles would be a light and protein packed way to compliment these pancakes
Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes FAQ
Yes! Coconut flour is a fabulous flour to use in keto and low carb baking and cooking because it has a lot less carbohydrates than typical all purpose flour.
Yes! This pancake recipe is made with no sugar and is low in carbs, making it a healthy and delicious breakfast choice for you and your crew.
Per ¼ cup of coconut flour, there are about 18 grams of carbs.
more keto breakfast recipes
- easy low carb keto breakfast casserole with sausage
- sugar free keto low carb breakfast bars recipe
- keto low carb egg wraps for breakfast
- Whisk all the ingredients up to the milk (not including the milk) in a small bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk.
- Melt some butter on a griddle set to medium heat.
- Pour the batter by scant 1/4 cup onto the griddle and spread out just slightly. You want the pancakes on the smaller side so they are easier to flip.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2.5-3 minutes. Gently flip and repeat. (really get your spatula under the pancakes to make them easier to flip)
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER,FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I would only recommend products I love. Thanks for supporting FFF!