Just wanted to let you know that these creamy, tangy and perfect-for-Summer grilled avocados are sponsored by my friends at the Love One Today!
These smoky and creamy avocados on the grill are drizzled with a sweet and tangy feta and tahini sauce for an easy summer dinner that’s nutritious and delicious!
PIN Grilled Avocados
Simple. Summery. Fresh and AVOCADO.
Does it get better than those 4 words smushed together and put into your hungry mouth?
There is literally no bad time to eat an avocado, but it feels EXTRA right to eat them in the summer, finished with smoky grill marks and drizzled with the creamiest, tangiest and smoothest feta-tahini-lemon sauce that is about to rock your face off. For REAL.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s just press the rewind button and go back to the fact that these are GRILLED AVOCADOS. Olive oil drizzled creamy halves of green goodness that are kissed with the fiery heat of the grill.
Prediction: you will want to grill avocados forever and ever the end. You might even throw on a parka in the winter because mother nature does not stand between you and grilling your avocados.
Grilled avocados with tahini feta sauce are an easy, heart healthy summer meal! @LoveOneToday #LoveOneToday
Avocados are also a good source of fiber. Dietary fiber adds bulk to the diet and can help you feel fuller longer, which can increase satiety. Diets rich in healthy fiber, such as from vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity and type 2 diabetes.
I don’t know about you, but I’m trying to figure out how to eat avocados at every meal forever and ever the end.
How to Grill Avocado
Not only are grilled avocados out-of-this-world delicious, but they are SO easy to make!
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Drizzle the halves with olive oil and salt.
- Grill cut side down, until nice grill marks form, about 5-6 minutes.
That’s it! Then you can eat them RIGHT out of the shell.
BUT make sure you DOUSE them in feta tahini sauce first though. We’re not just daintily drizzling here folks. If you don’t have feta, it also works with goat cheese like in these keto slow cooker chicken thighs.
You want to spread it on nice and thick because the tangy tahini and feta and zesty lemon combined with creamy avocado and the warmth of the grill is something I don’t even have words to describe to you.
It’s just pure Summer BLISS.
Plus, it looks ultra-fancy and would be perfect for an easy summer dinner party. But also, equally as perfect for an easy-breezy Summer weeknight dinner.
Or, a snack.
I can already see you rolling out of bed, in your jammies, firing up the grill.
Avocados all day long I say, and I think you’re going to agree. <3
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 3 Large Fresh Avocados
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Peel the garlic clove and cut the top off. Rub the cut part of the garlic all over the cut side of the avocado.
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and brush over the avocados. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place cut side down on the grill and cook until nice grill marks form, about 5-6 minutes.
- Place the feta into a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave until it begins to warm and soften, about 10-15 seconds. Then, use a small food processor (mine is 3 cups) and blend all the sauce ingredients together. You'll need to stop and scrape down the sides and then start blending again to make sure everything gets smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt.
- Divide the sauce between the avocados, squeeze with fresh lemon juice (optional) and scoop right out of the shell to DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT LOVE ONE TODAY. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: 7 POINTS+: 7. OLD POINTS: 7
(per half an avocado with 1/6 of the sauce)