Just wanted to let you know that these creamy dairy free vegan chocolate truffles are sponsored by my friends over at Enjoy Life Foods!
These Dairy Free Vegan Truffles are only 3 ingredients and are SO easy to make! So creamy you won’t know they’re gluten free and healthier!
PIN Dairy free vegan chocolate truffles
Ultra-decadent, creamy bites of chocolate bliss with only 3 ingredients?
I’m here for it. You’re here for it. We’re all here for it.
I don’t know who it was that figured that chocolate could be melted down with cream to make it even MORE luscious and smooth and creamy and DOWNRIGHT delicious but, if I ever meet them IRL, I would be their best friend. A person with ideas like that is doin’ life RIGHT and I want IN ON IT.
February is a great time to be eating chocolate because it is the month of L-O-V-E. We have Valentine’s Day AND it also happens to be Mr. FFF and I’s anniversary so chocolate? VRY VRY necessary.
If we’re just going to sit down and be honest though, is there ever a month (or even a day) where chocolate is NOT necessary?
Hair lookin’ funky? Chocolate. Kids bein’ crazy? Chocolate fixes that too. Don’t know what to eat for dinner? Yep, you guessed it, chocolate will never let you down.
I’m only sort of kidding about the last one.
BUT, “normal” chocolate does NOT love Mr. FFF due to the dairy, which is where Enjoy Life Foods sweeps in and turns me into the best valentines-treat-making wife of ALL the evers.
You know I love me some Enjoy Life Foods chocolate (we’ve had it in chocolate avocado cake, pumpkin spice eggless chocolate chip cookies and MORE) because it’s certified gluten free, free from 14 common allergens, verified Non-GMO, certified kosher and vegan A-N-D paleo friendly.
I feel like I’m putting it on a dating show right now with all those awesome qualities. Also enjoys long walks on the beach.[click_to_tweet tweet=”Any Valentine would love 4 ingredient #vegan chocolate truffles on #ValentinesDay! @EnjoyLifeFoods #EatFreely” quote=”Any Valentine would love 4 ingredient #vegan chocolate truffles on #ValentinesDay! @EnjoyLifeFoods #EatFreely” theme=”style2″]
AND NOW, Enjoy Life has NEW Valentine’s Day Chocolate Mini’s that are available in 3 different varieties, and are basically going to be your V-DAY secret weapon for anyone in your life that needs a little allergy-friendly goodness. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to get an awesome discount on these treats!
Even if you don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, Imma tell you right now: YOU deserve a little lovin’. So, grab yourself some Valentine’s Minis, whip yourself up some vegan truffles and soak up your perfect YOU-ness. <3 <3 <3
How to make truffles
This dark chocolate truffle recipe is probably the easiest and most delicious thing you will make forever and ever the end. No lies.
- Warm coconut milk (full fat!) in a pan over medium heat.
- Once it JUST starts to steam (don’t let it boil!) add in your chocolate chips, remove from the heat, and let it stand 30 seconds.
- Whisk, whisk, whisk until smooth and creamy!
- Pour into a bowl, cover the top with saran wrap, and let is chill out for 2-4 hours until firm
- Roll into balls, roll into cocoa powder and EAT. Probably in one sitting, just warning you.
See? You could probably make this vegan truffle recipe with your eyes closes.
But, like, don’t. Stoves are hot.
Moral of the story: dairy free vegan chocolate truffles are going to be a win for anyone in your life this year. No judgement if that person just so happens to be yourself.
Being your own Valentine. It’s going to be the best idea you’ve had all year.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 3/4 Cup Full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Agave (or honey)*
- 1 1/4 Cups Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels (7 oz)
- Cocoa powder, for rolling
- Stir together the coconut milk and honey in a large pot on medium heat, cooking it until it JUST begins to steam, make sure you don't let it boil.
- Once steaming, remove from the heat and add in the dark chocolate morsels. Let them stand, without stirring, for 30 seconds. Then, whisk until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour the mixture into a small bowl and lay a piece of saran wrap right over top of the chocolate. This prevents a skin from forming on top. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 2-3 hours.
- Once set, use a cookie scoop to from into balls and roll into cocoa powder (it'll be a bit messy!)
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT ENJOY LIFE FOODS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
If you want to get 15% off Enjoy Life Foods Valentine’s Minis until February 14, use code “BeMine15” at checkout by clicking HERE!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 4 POINTS+: 2. OLD POINTS: 2
(per 1 truffle)