Just wanted to let you know that these salty-sweet, creamy bars are sponsored by my friends at Nature Nates!
These no bake almond joy bars taste like the candy bar, in a healthy gluten free, frozen form! They’re a quick and easy dessert that everyone will love!
That just so happen to taste like both Almond Joy coconut ice cream bars AND cookies and cream At. The. Same. Time.
<3 <3 <3
They’re everything good in the land of food, wrapped up in a pretty little bar, and waiting for your hungry FACE. <– DO NOT leave them waiting too long.
Cause, you know, FROZEN. No one likes a melty pile of what-once-was-DELICIOUS.
See also: 6 INGREDIENTS. S-I-X. 1,2,3,4,5,6. THAT’S ALL.
So easy. So simple. So MUCH TO LOVE.
You guys KNOW that I am a self-proclaimed texture freak, and I’m currently having a moment with all things crispy. No bake crispy almond butter chocolate bites and peanut butter cheesecake bars with chocolate krispie crust have been happening in my real-person, food-eating life on the VERY REGULAR as of late. Sometimes, there’s even energy bar rice krispie treats![clickToTweet tweet=”#Healthy No-Bake Almond Joy Bars are the ULTIMATE, naturally sweetened Summer treat! @NatureNates” quote=”#Healthy No-Bake Almond Joy Bars are the ULTIMATE, naturally sweetened Summer treat! @NatureNates” theme=”style2″]
Not even mad about it.
The combination of nut butter (<3 <3 <3) rich, melty chocolate and BURSTS of crispety rice cereal is just one of those things that grabs you by the taste buds, PULLS YOU IN and UNDERSTANDS YOU in a way that food with the combination of chocolate and nut butter and texture only can.
You understand. I know it.
Just when you’re basking in the warm-happy-feels of being TRULY KNOWN and UNDERSTOOD in your life, you get hit square in the mouth with a punch of velvety-smooth coconut cream with perfect swirls of sticky-sweet honey.
I think we can ALL agree that there is no turning back once that happens. It’s a “eat the WHOLE PAN at once or NOTHIN” kinda scenario.
You’re NOT a quitter. You COMMITT.
Speaking of honey, these perfect swirls of sticky-sweet LOVE are those of Nature Nate’s Raw and Unfiltered Honey!
You remember when I introduced you to this awesome (faith-based!!) company last month with a batch of Tropical Paleo Magic Cookie Bars yes? They stick to STRICT quality control standards and source their honey from trusted beekeepers! It’s also minimally processed so this honey is keeping ALL its natural benefits.
Nature Nate’s is keepin’ it real – just as nature intended it!
It’s also a NATURAL way to sweetened our crispy-crunchy-creamy bars, with a totally addicting raw flavor that takes the obsession to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF YUM.
SRSLY. Can’t handle the deliciousness.
Just kidding. YES, WE CAN.
COMMITT, the sequel.
Crispy chocolate and almond bars are also the kind of dessert that brings the commitment BACK TO YOU. Remember, they UNDERSTAND YOU.
- They understand that you lead a VRY VRY busy and important life. You need a dessert that is no-fuss, super-easy, ready in juuuust a few minutes.
- They understand that it is the SUMMER, and the oven? It’s NOT YOUR friend. These bars? They ARE your friend.
- They A-L-S-O understand that any day can be made INFINITELY better with the perfect amount of natural sweetness and a 1-2 PUNCH of chocolate and nut butter.
As you munch through each layer of rich, decadent, real-food YUMMINESS, YOU are going to understand exactly what you need in life.
Which, FYI, is the entire pan.
- 1/2 Cup Dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 Cup Natural Almond Butter, divided* (use a kind that you don't have to stir)
- 4 1/2 Tbsp Nature Nate's Raw & Unfiltered Honey, divided
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 Can Coconut cream (13.5 oz)
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang over the sides to use as a handle.
- Place the chocolate chips and almond milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave on half power using 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until smooth and melted.
- Add in 2 Tbsp of almond butter and 1 1/2 Tbsp of the honey, reserving the rest for later, and still until well mixed. The chocolate will thicken up, that's fine. Stir in the crispy rice cereal until well mixed.
- Firmly press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan. You will crack the cereal - again, totally fine!
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, beat together the coconut cream (don't use the liquid from the can), 4 Tbsp of the almond butter and the remaining 3 Tbsp of honey until well combined. Spread over the crust.
- Melt the remaining 6 Tbsp of almond butter in the microwave. Drizzle in evenly spaced lines across the top of the coconut cream. Drag a sharp knife through the lines to create the swirl on top.
- Cover with tinfoil and freeze until firm, about 2-3 hours to overnight.
- Remove from the pan using the parchment handles and let sit until thawed and slightly soft. How long you let them freeze will dictate how quickly they thaw.
- Slice and DEVOUR!
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT NATURE NATE’S. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 8 POINTS+: 5. OLD POINTS: 4