This Chocolate cookie pizza is gluten free, high in protein and so quick and easy to make! You would never know it’s a healthier treat!
YOU GUYS. WE MADE IT TO THE END OF THE WEEK!
Was it just me or did this feel like the longest week EVAH? Then again, I think I feel that way every.single.week. You too? Glad it’s not just me.
Now, because you worked SO hard this week and got ALL THE THINGS crossed off your to-do list, I think you deserve a treat. Whaddya think?
Sidenote: Even if you’re to-do list is still eleventy billion miles long, just pretend that it’s done. That’s what I do most of the time. 🙂
Ya’ll KNOW that I have a slight love of peanut butter (read: a total and complete undying love for the stuff. Somuchso that if it had asked me to marry it pre-Mr. FFF I would have said yes.) SO, OBVI when my brain thinks of “treats that make ya face say GOOD GOLLY YUM” it goes toward this ULTRA creamy, nutterific goodness.
You guys. I just let you into my BRAIN. Was it a scary and not-super-sensical place? Probably.
Anyway, the sequel.
How-EV-ER, today we are not just talking about any old peanut butter (not that any peanut butter is inferior, I am an equal opportunity peanut butter-ist.) Today it’s SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER.
Like. WHOA. !!! + more !!!!! for the EFFECT.
I have been eating SKIPPY Peanut Butter for as long as I can remember being on this earth, so when I had the chance to try the NEW, limited-edition Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel Creamy, well…I didn’t even have to think for .01 seconds.
YES YES YES…..please. We can’t get rude in our excitement. You understand.
This peanut butter is the ultimate you guys. If you were on the brink of attending PB Anonymous before, just wait until you try this. It’s still got the rich, smooth texture that we all know and love from SKIPPY. BUT THEN an extra layers of salty/sweet goodness that will make your taste buds fall RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.
And you won’t even be worried about it.
After tasting the ULTIMATE peanut butter, I knew it would make the ultimate peanut butter oatmeal cookie. BUT, that would be a little predictable right? You know we don’t do things like that ‘round here.
Enter the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie PIZZA! That justsohappens to be gluten free, INSANELY easy , ready before you can say “scrumdiddlyumptious” and protein packed due to Greek Yogurt Frosting.
Yogurt. It aint just for your breakfast nums anymore.
Now, before you RUN (don’t walk guys. DON’T DO IT) to the grocery store to find SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel (because it’s on shelves now!) can I make a suggestion?
There’s this fancy awards show coming up. You might know it as “The Oscars.”
You might (read: will) just need some fun finger foodies to serve at the awesome bash that I KNOW you’re throwing.
And NUTHIN’ brings people together like chocolate, peanut butter, salted Caramel and pizza.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Pizza with Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Frosting
- 1/2 Cup SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown sugar packed
- 1/4 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Gluten free Oat flour click HERE to see how to make it yourself!
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup Mini chocolate chips + additional for sprinkling
- For the frosting:
- 1/4 Cup Non-fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp SKIPPY Peanut Butter Spread with Salted Caramel
- 2 tsp Honey
- Preheat oven with 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet[/url]with parchment paper or a [url href=http://amzn.to/1L4ptfF target=_blank rel=nofollow]silpat. Set aside.
- In alarge bowl[/url], beat together the peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar on high speed using an[url href=http://amzn.to/1jFCWVo target=_blank rel=nofollow]electric hand mixer, until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and egg whites and beat until well combined.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder until well combined. Stir the flour mixture, along with the chocolate chips into the peanut butter mixture until well combined. The dough will be quite sticky.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place onto the prepared cookie sheet. Pat into a circle that is about 9 inches in diameter.
- Bake until the edges just feel set, about 15 minutes. Let cool on the pan.
- Once cookie has cooled, mix together the frosting ingredients in a small bowl and spread on top of the cookie. Sprinkle with additional mini chocolate chips and DEVOUR.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?If you try this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Tag me on IG @foodfaithfit, using the hashtag #foodfaithfit
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Be sure to check out SKIPPY’S BRAND NEW Tumblr Page, which will be helping launch this new vareity!
This post is sponsored by SKIPPY Peanut Butter. Thank you so much for allowing me to continue creating great content for you by supporting brands that Food Faith Fitness loves to partner with!
Want more Chocolate and Peanut Butter Goodness?
Protein Smoothie with Chocolate and Peanut Butter
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!