These soft and chewy low carb keto no bake cookies are sugar, gluten and dairy free but not taste free! Only 6 ingredients and super simple to make!
It is hot! Hot! Hot!
But, alas, cookies also come with the not-so-enticing requirement to turn on your oven, heat your whole house and make the whole melting situation that we are finding ourselves in that MUCH WORSE.
Unless you are the genius people that I know you are, and you make sugar free NO BAKE cookies!
You’re probably thinking I’m going to pull a fast one on you and just give you another spin on an oatmeal no bake cookie like I did with the vegan gluten free oatmeal no bake cookies AND no bake white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, but then you would be wrong.
Some days I just feel like making something I know will work, like using oatmeal in cookies that require no baking, but SOME DAYS I feel like getting crazy and wizard-like in the kitchen to see what kinds of things I can put together to see if they will actually, liiike, taste good and stuff.
That are pretty much one of the most simple keto desserts you will ever make because they only have 6 pantry-essential kind of ingredients that you probably already have. Anddddd do not require melting you to turn on the oven and further the melting situation.
They’re also ripping one from the homemade paleo almond joy bars playbook because they have all the same flavor profiles of your favorite sweet treat:
- Creamy dreamy almond butter
- Almond flour for a double-dose of nutty almond goodness
- Slightly melty, slightly crispy sugar free chocolate chips
- Crispy coconut flecks that will make your inner texture freak VRY VRY excited
Coconut, almond and chocolate is a SERIOUS flavor triple threat and you are going to know what I mean the very second your mouth munches through chewy-crispy-crunchy sugar free low carb keto no bake cookies.
See also: they’re BUTTERY. Do not omit the butter because it adds flavor AND keeps them nice and soft and pretty much perfect. ßYou can totally use dairy free butter if you want these to be vegan though!
What are keto sweeteners?
Typically, honey is used in no bake cookies as a binder but, because honey is not keto or low carb, we’re using almond butter instead. Keto sweeteners include things like monkfruit, erythritol and stevia.
My go-to is monkfruit that is cut with erythritol but something that is more erythritol forward will probably work too. I would not recommend stevia as it could leave these cookies tasting quite bitter!
Whether you eat them for a snack or COMMIT and eat them for breakfast, these chewy little no-bake gems are going to be getting you through the Summer.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond butter and butter until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute
- Whisk in the monkfruit until dissolved. Then, stir in the almond flour, coconut flakes and salt.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 1/2 Tbsp balls (I used a heaping cookie scoop) and place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Press out slightly, to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.