Just wanted to let you know that these CHEWY pumpkin spice eggless chocolate chip cookies are sponsored by my friends over at Enjoy Life Foods!
These are the best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and have a punch of pumpkin! Gluten/dairy/egg free and vegan friendly!
PIN Pumpkin Spice Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
You know that saying “cinnamon spice and everything nice?”
I think that whoever said that was just RLY RLY bad at spelling and thought you spelled “PUMPKIN” the same way as cinnamon.
Call my crazy, but I think that PUMPKIN spice rains QUEEN (or king) ANY time of the year. I mean, have you tried waking up to pumpkin protein oatmeal IN THE SPRING? STILL DELICIOUS.
But, naturally, it IS the most epic when the air is crisp, and those leaves are dancing in the wind, with their beautiful red and orange hues, and you’re sitting in front of a fire chewing on one of these SOFT BAKED PUMPKIN SPICE chocolate chip cookies.
I always thought that a straight-up-totally-classic CCC (the cool way to say chocolate chip cookie) was really everything that I ever needed in life to be happy. I mean, I PROBABLY need Mr. FFF too.
But, just between you and me, we know that cookies reign SUPREME. LOVE YA BABE.
Then I did a thing.
Have you ever had one of those moments where you suddenly just feel really at peace with EVERY decision you’ve ever made in your life, you feel super positive about your present AND simultaneously excited for your future real-person-life, ALL AT THE SAME TIME?[click_to_tweet tweet=”#Glutenfree & #Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies will be your new favorite fall treat! @Enjoylifefoods #EatFreely” quote=”#Glutenfree & #Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies will be your new favorite fall treat! @Enjoylifefoods #EatFreely” theme=”style2″]
Yea. Me either.
UNTIL my cookie-loving-mouth tasted each LAYER of spicy cinnamon! Clove! Nutmeg! And danced around with sweet coconut sugar, creamy pumpkin and ooey-gooey melty CHOCOLATE in these chocolate chip cookies without eggs.
THEN I FINALLY FELT IT.
These pumpkin spice eggless chocolate chip cookies are not like the pumpkin paleo cookies that were kind of like cakey little muffin top cookies. THESE cookies have these addictingly crispy edges with these FLUFFY, soft insides that are HOLY MOLY, just so good.
If you don’t “do” oat flour though, you could also try my Pumpkin Sugar Free Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies!
But THESE cookies. With melty Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels?
TRUTH BOMB: IT DOES NOT GET MORE “everything nice” than PUMPKIN SPICE. WITH CHOCOLATEEEE.
You know my love for Enjoy Life Foods runs DEEP. They have all your baking chocolate needs from being a VRY epic baking person, and whipping up a paleo chocolate avocado cake, to making these simple-but-SO-sensational fall-flavored CCCs.
Their super-easy-to find baking chocolate (I mean, I’ve even seen them at Walmart!) are all totally dairy, soy and nut free, certified gluten free and allergy friendly (and have been for 17 years!)
One thing they’re not free of though?
MEGA chocolatey goodness and SERIOUS yumminess.
How to make chocolate chip cookies without eggs
The key to the crispy-edge-chewy-inside cookie situation that we currently find ourselves in with these little pumpkin spice eggless chocolate chip cookies is the mix of (vegan!) butter and an “egg” made out of water, avocado oil and baking powder. Our makeshift egg gives a little RISE, while the oil gives the crispayyyy edges that are just gonna GET YA right in the taste buds.
The butter? Well, we ALL know that is just makes EVERYTHING better. *Creepy wink emoji here*
SERIOUS dense ‘n CHEWY, soft-baked goodness is about to happen in what WILL be the cookie CULMINATION of your life.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
Paleo Magic Cookie Bars
For step-by-step instruction of this recipe, watch my video tutorial below:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE! New recipes posted each week!
- 1 3/4 Cup Oat flour (gluten free if needed - 193g)*
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Non-GMO Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 Tbsp Vegan butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Raw organic cane sugar
- 5 Tbsp Coconut sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil (or another neutral flavored oil)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 Cup Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin spice, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars using an electric hand mixer until creamy and combined. Add in the pumpkin and beat until well mixed.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the water, oil and baking powder. Add it into the butter mixture and beat until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and stir until well mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips. Your dough will be quite wet and sticky.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment or a silpat.
- Scoop the dough into 1 Tbsp sized balls (I used a cookie scoop) and place on the pan. Do not flatten them out at all. **
- Bake until the top feels set and the edges JUST begin to darken, about 16-17 minutes. Let cool completely on the pan (the set up a lot once cooled!)
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT ENJOY LIFE FOODS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 6 POINTS+: 3 . OLD POINTS:2
(per 1 cookie, based off the recipe making 20)