Just wanted to let you know that this sweet and spicy grilled Thai Beef Salad is sponsored by my friends over at DOLE®!
This Thai Steak Salad is an easy, 15 minute dinner that even picky eaters will love! Spicy, sweet and packed with protein and fiber to keep you full!
PIN Grilled Thai Beef Salad
Spice! Spice! Baby!
Do do do do do do do do do dooooo.
Don’t even want to tell you how long it took me to count the “dos.” Might have even had to watch a Youtube video.
Because when food is:
- So easy to make you could (almost) do it with your eyes close <– do not recommend cutting mango or steak with your eyes closed just FYI. Be safe internet friends.
Why would it NOT have its own theme song? It’s just a combination of facts and logic folks.
This FILLING, heart and super-fresh salad is a mish mash of really tasty things that you are going to like and is LOADED with goods. I don’t know about you, but if there is more lettuce than there is “stuff” in a salad I’m just like “okay, no. Try again. Come back later” and I end up eating homemade cookie dough ice cream cake instead.This Spicy-Sweet Grilled Thai Steak Salad will add some flavor to Summer Dinner! @DoleTweets
I know you’ve done it too.
But T-H-I-S Thai beef salad recipe? It’s piled HIGH with protein-packed edamame beans, tender black beans, chewy red rice and crispy sesame seeds! Then there are chunks of creamy avocado, juicy steak with punchy ginger and salty soy sauce. Finally we come to the fruity, sweet mango bursts that play REAL well with the sweet and spicy Thai Salad Dressing that’s hugging everything together to make the Summer salad of your DREAMS.
Told you. DELISH.
And SO easy thanks to DOLE® Bountiful Kits! These kits come in unique flavors and all have a selection of plant-based proteins to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Best of all, they’re ready in about a minute and are TOTALLY yummy. They have Fiesta Ranch, Lentil Cucumber, Triple Quinoa and, of course, Sweet Thai! <– You can find them in the produce aisle and you have GOT to try ‘em. We have tried them all and NONE disappoint.
I polled you guys on Instagram and you wanted some Sweet Thai action so here we are with this grilled Thai Beef Salad.
All you gotta do is marinade some steak, grill it up and then toss it with the DOLE® Bountiful Sweet Thai kit, add in your mango and avocado and you are ready to rock-and-roll your taste buds RIGHT OFF your head because this salad is just so dang good.
Really should have just named this post seriously satisfying sweet and spicy Thai beef salad because that is exactly what it is.
Honestly, even if you leave off the beef to make this a vegetarian salad, you’re going to love it. Even if you left off the mango and avocado, the DOLE® Bountiful Sweet Thai kit has a HIGH yum factor on its own or served as a side.
Don’t feel like making it into a meal salad? Try serving it with:
While I am partial to the grilled Thai beef salad situation that we currently find ourselves in, any way you serve it, spicy-sweet and tasty Thai salad is going to hit on a home run across your taste buds.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 2 1/4 tsp White miso paste
- 1 Tbsp Hot water
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 3/4 tsp Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 8 Oz Top sirloin steak
- 1 DOLE® Bountiful Sweet Thai Salad Kit
- 1/2 A large avocado, cubed
- 1/2 A mango, cubed
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients, up to the steak. Add in the steak and cover with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but up to overnight.
- Once marinated, preheat your grill to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade. When the grill is hot place the steak on it and cook for 4-5 minutes, until charred. flip and cook until desired done-ness. * Cover and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- While the steak rests, mix together the DOLE® Bountiful Sweet Thai Salad Kit, and add in the mango and avocado.
- Divide the salad between 2 plates. Slice the steak and divide between the salads.
Tips & Notes:
- Cook another 3 to 5 minutes for medium rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F) 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) OR 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F. ) This is based off a steak that is 1 1/2 inches thick. It may be more or less depending how thick yours is!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT DOLE®. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
(per 1/2 the recipe)