This frosted raspberry lemonade uses a secret ingredient to keep to high protein, sugar free and low calorie! A refreshing, healthy, drink for Summer!
My name is Taylor and I am sort of in that spring phase of BERRYING ALL THE THINGS. Uhmm, hey?
But when they’re so fresh and juicy and they make my taste buds happy dance right off my FACE, how could I NOT BE?
I knew you’d understand and welcome me with a bursty-berrylicius-bear hug. <— Fancy alliteration sentence right THUR.
My grade 10 English teacher would be so proud. Until he finds that’s about all that I remember learning.
SO how about them frosted, icy and SUPAH refreshing bevvies for your dry and parched faces? How about the fact that they are loaded with PROTEIN, not loaded with artificial ickies and only take 5 minutes to make?
Yea. About them. They’re, like, really tasty and the perfect way to switch up that typical post-workout protein smoothie in place of a little bit of summer sippage.
You don’t even have to drink it post workout EITHER. You could just be an ultra-protein-loving-person and slurp one down on any old Tuesday.
Which it just so happens to be. I see your thirsty wheels a’ turnin’.
I know you want to know the secret-protein-ways behind these pretty pink cups of healthy-for-your-body and equally thirst-quenching drinkable YUMS.
It’s a ready-to-drink protein called “ProHydrate” and it’s by the makers of that SUPER FAB Protein Pancake Mix, that we’ve previously discussed, “About Time.” ProHydrate also happens to be free of gluten, those weirdo artificial flavors and is sweetened with natural stevia.
You’ve even got 3 fruity flavahs to chose From. AWWW YEAHH.
But, really, would you expect anything less awesome from the peeps who can also make you a stack of golden brown, chocolatey protein pancakes that are only 290 calories?
I am sort of in <3 with these for so many reasons. But I want you to stop reading soon because you look like you need a drink, so here’s 2:
- Portable protein. I am one of those humans that they have reality shows about, because they don’t really love to leave their home. At all. So I only like to leave once per day. This means that all my errands get run in the same time that I go to the gym. BUT THEN, I have to cart around protein powder and water and mix it all up in the car and spill it everywhere which makes unhappy words come out of Mr. FFF’s mouth…UNTIL NOW.
Prohydrate. Saving marriages and building muscles one sip at a time.
- It’s versatile. You can sip it right from the bottle, like above. OR you can make it into an supah-fancy bevvie. Like today.
I don’t know if you’ve tried making frosted lemonade with protein powder in its natural, powder-like form.
But, you shouldn’t. Just take my word for it as TRUF.
Instead you should put on your protein pants and grab yourself a bottle (or 6) of About Time’s ProHydrate.
Because I can see your thirsty taste buds beginning to WITHERING AWAY FROM HERE.
Frosted Protein Raspberry Lemonade with Peaches
- 1 Cup Fresh peaches diced (about 1 medium peach)
- 1 Bottle About Time Raspberry Lemonade ProHydrate
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Divide the diced peaches between 4 glasses (1/4 cup per glass) and muddle until the juice is released and the peaches are broken down and soft.
- Add the Raspberry Lemonade, frozen raspberries and ice cubes into alarge blenderand blend until frosty and combined.
- Divide the mixture between each glass and stir, so that the peaches become mixed in.
- Garnish with mint and SIP AWAY!
If you make this recipe, please remember to tag @foodfaithfit and #foodfaithfitness on Instagram! I LOVE seeing your recipe recreations!
Want more quick, protein-packed recipes?
Mint Chocolate Chip Green Smoothie
Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST!
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of About Time.