Just wanted to let you know that these super tasty easy strawberry gluten free chocolate lava cakes for two are sponsored by my friends at XOBY Organics!
These Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two are a 15 minute dessert that feels SO fancy! They’re gluten/grain/dairy free and better for you too!
PIN Easy Strawberry Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two
It’s an EXPLOSION of ooey-gooey fruity and RICH chocolate up in here today.
Real life talk: why is that not how EVERY SINGLE MONDAY of life EVER starts? Pretty sure that Monday would read a 20 on the 1-10 scale of least favorite to most favorite days of the week then.
Friday? In the presence of melty chocolate strawberry bliss, that day would be SO 2017.
These little molten chocolate lava cakes are basically everything that your inner chocolate covered soul could want out of life. They’re:
- Gluten, grain and dairy free.
- Nixing some of the coconut oil for lower fat applesauce.
- Dense and RICH and deep on the outside with MELTY CHOCOLATE LAVA ON THE INSIDE.
- SWIMMING with chocolate strawberry YUMMINESS.
Like I said: everything your hopes and dreams are made of.
Considering we have had a paleo chocolate lava cake recipe and low carb peanut butter chocolate lava cake recipe It’s no secret that I am a <3<3<3er of gluten free molten lava cake. They are the best of both worlds: chocolate cake and chocolate cake BATTER. You can even be crazy and make paleo PUMPKIN lava cakes![clickToTweet tweet=”Your #ValentinesDay needs these easy #glutenfree Chocolate Strawberry Lava Cakes for 2! @XobyOrganics #dairyfree #healthyrecipe” quote=”Your #ValentinesDay needs these #glutenfree Chocolate Strawberry Lava Cakes for 2! @XobyOrganics #dairyfree #healthyrecipe” theme=”style2″]
Don’t worry. The inside is indeed baked. But it’s got that FEELING of eating the cake batter STRAIGHT from the bowl. Just like Momma used to tell you NOT to do.
Except now you’re an adult, you can do WHAT YOU WANT. <– Eating paleo chocolate chip cookie dough, or any kind of dessert batter, is literally the only reason why I feel adulting is WORTH IT.
The beauty of these lava cakes is that they feel like a VRY VRY fancy dessert except you can ACTUALLY make them in your real person-dessert-eating-life. AND IN ONLY 20 MINUTES.
From idea –> Bake –> EAT in almost NO TIME, internet friends. This is the magic of desserts that:
- Require you to under-bake them.
- REQUIRE you to eat them basically as soon as they come out of the oven.
Like the gluten free magic cookie bars and peanut butter chickpea chocolate chip cookies, I got all my ingredients to make these Easy Strawberry Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cakes for two from XOBY Organics! Considering I <3 <3<3 getting all my groceries online with them, it just makes SENSE to do a little romantic dessert recipe, YOU KNOW?
They’re your ONE STOP SHOP for all your organic grocery needs. <–The have a HYOOGE variety of products ANDANDAND they ship right to your house in, liiike, no time. #BusyPersonsDream
I’ve been using XOBY Organics for months now, and mind is STILL always boggled by how quickly I get my box of goodies.
Considering I puffy heart love shopping with them, it just makes SENSE to do a little romantic dessert recipe, YOU KNOW?
It also makes sense because these are easy strawberry gluten free chocolate lava cakes FOR TWO, and it’s almost VALENTINE’S DAY
One for you. One for the love of your life.
Ooooor, two for you and don’t tell them that you even made gluten free lava cakes while they were at work, and have them NEVER KNOW.
Your secret is safe with me.
Probably because Imma be doin’ it RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Rub 2 Ramekins with coconut oil and sprinkle with cocoa powder so that the inside is fully covered. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave using half power and microwaving for 30 seconds at a time. Stir after 30 seconds and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- While the chocolate melts, beat together the egg, egg yolk, coconut sugar, applesauce, vanilla extract and salt, using an electric hand mixer, until the the mixture lightens in color and the coconut sugar begins to break down, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the chocolate/oil mixture, whisk by hand constantly until everything is well mixed and the chocolate begins to thicken. Gently fold in the cocoa powder and whisk until well incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the ramekins, filling just over half way up. Place 2 tsp of the fruit spread in the center of each ramekin and gently divide the remaining batter, so that the ramekins are just over 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the preheated over and bake until the outside is set, but the center looks a slightly soft and under-cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand one minute. Then, gently run a knife along the outside of the ramekin and place a place upside down on top. Gently turn the plate/ramekin over and the cake will slide right out.
- DEVOUR immediately!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT XOBY ORGANICS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
XOBY ORGANICS IS BEING AMAZING, AND GIVING ONE OF YOU A CHANCE TO ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN $50 BOX CREDIT! ENTRY IS SIMPLE, JUST USE THE WIDGET BELOW:
This giveaway will run from 02/05/2018 until 02/12/2018. 1 winner will be and contacted via email within 48 hours. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be selected in their place. Open to residents of the USA and Canada only
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 12 POINTS+:7 . OLD POINTS: 5
(per 1 cake)
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!