These Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are just as good as store bought at a fraction of the cost! A tasty, healthy, easy-to-make treat!
BECAUSE WHY DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WHEN YOU CAN EAT IT IN A GUMMY FORM?!
Sorry for the caps but I am just REALLY excited about this recipe.
I’ve seen ACV gummies in stores and they are just so dang expensive you know?
So, after making my homemade healthy gummies, I put 2 and 2 together and theses ULTRA cheap and actually tasty little gummies were born.
Apple cider vinegar isn’t just for apple cider vinegar salad dressing any more folks.
It’s for candy-eating.
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
If I can make healthy desserts and snacks that taste AMAZING, I’m all about it. I made some healthy ice cream with chocolate and pomegranate to curb that ice cream craving and it totally does the trick. When it comes to healthy candy, we’ve already got homemade healthy gummies here on the blog, and today we are adding a new healthy and tasty fave! Enter in pure apple cider vinegar gummies! They are easy to make, healthy for your body, delicious, and just downright FUN to make and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a fabulous choice to add to your diet because it helps your body in many ways. Why not incorporate it into your diet in the form of the BEST apple cider vinegar gummies ever? YES. PLEASE. Here are a few reasons why apple cider vinegar is good for you:
- Healthy Bacteria: Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid as well as a substance called mother, which contains proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that is good for your gut!
- Disinfecting: The bacteria in Apple Cider Vinegar can be used as a natural remedy for some body infections and can also be used to clean, killing harmful bacteria.
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar: ACV can help keep blood sugar levels stable, aiding in treating diabetes.
- May Boost Skin and Heart Health: Research shows that incorporating ACV into our diets can help skin and heart health in both humans and animals.
If you want to incorporate more of this vinegar into your diet, but aren’t sure about the strong and sour taste, your best bet is to enjoy it in the form of gummy apple cider vinegar! Let’s gather together all the ingredients we will need to make them and get started- here’s what you will need to make yourself a batch:
- Apple Juice
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Knox Gelatin
How to make Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
In a medium pot, add some of the apple juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey and whisk to thoroughly combine. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat.
While the first mixture comes up to a simmer, pour the remaining juice into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin overtop. Allow it to sit for a little bit.
While constantly whisking, pour the hot mixture into the gelatin mixture and continue whisking until it is completely dissolved.
Pour into a pan and then pop the pan into the fridge and chill until firmed up completely.
Slice up the gummies as desired and DEVOUR! Enjoy!
It is important to keep these gummies stored properly so that they will stay firm and won’t get too warm. Store the apple cider vinegar gummies in an airtight container in your fridge. These gummies will keep the perfect consistency and hold together well if kept in the fridge, so be sure to do so! If they are kept at room temperature, they will melt.
more recipes to try
- vegan no bake date energy protein balls with matcha
- homemade paleo almond joy bars
- instant pot apple butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Apple juice
- 1/3 Cup Raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Envelopes Knox Gelatin
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 cup of the apple juice, the apple cider vinegar and the honey. Bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- While that simmers, pour the remaining 1/2 cup of juice in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top. Let stand to bloom for 1 minute.
- While whisking constantly, stir the hot liquid into then gelatin until dissolved
- Pour into a pan (8×8 inch for thinner gummies or something a little smaller if you want them thicker) and refrigerate for 3 hours, until firm.
- Slice and DEVOUR!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!