Just wanted to let you know that these fall-inspired treats are sponsored by my friends at Udi’s Gluten Free!
Cookies are baked right inside these cookie stuffed pumpkin blondies! They’re so dense and chewy you’ll never know they’re gluten and dairy free!
A love letter to cookies baked inside blondies:
Everything in me loves EVERYTHING inside of you.
Your moist and chewy, sweet-and-spicy pumpkin goodness mixes with rich chocolate, toasty, CRISPY PECANS and swirls of buttery, soft COOKIES inside my mouth in a way that can only be described as a moment of PURE fall-flavored-food BLISS.
Writing long, extensive love letters may not be my area of expertise BUTTTTT you already got the important facts:
- GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN BLONDIES that are chewy and SUPREMELY dense and totally addicting.
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS that are pretty much a melty-gooey-in-your-mouth mess of YUM.
- PECANS that are nutty and crispy and crunchy and will totally make your inner-texture-freak-self VRY VRY happy about the current dessert situation.
- COOKIES BAKED INSIDE BLONDIES.
Ohmanohmanohman. You guys. Cookies + blondies together in ONE dessert? It IS a thing that exists on this planet that we call Earth and you are going to RLY RLY like it. A LOT.[clickToTweet tweet=”Your fall would be a lot better with #glutenfree Cookie Stuffed Pumpkin Blondies! @Udisglutenfree” quote=”Your fall would be a lot better with #glutenfree Cookie Stuffed Pumpkin Blondies! @Udisglutenfree” theme=”style2″]
In all our chatter about crispy-crunchy pecans, I withheld very important information from your nut-butter-love souls. THERE are T-W-O kinds of nutty goodness dancing around the inside of these little bliss-blondies: pecans and ALMOND BUTTER.
Just like the paleo banana bread with chocolate, these wholesome little treats use almond butter as the binder, which is basically the worlds yummiest way to bind ANYTHING EVER, without using eggs and WITH adding a WHOLE lot of RICH, addicting flavor yumminess and INSANELY chewy goodness.
Side note: if you’re like me and are obsessed with chewy & dense blondies/brownies, and have ZERO time for “cakey” brownies, then you must eat these in your very near food-eating life.
Tonight is a good idea, just FYI.
Let’s get down to the main event though: the fact that there are COOKIES baked inside THESE CHEW PUMPKIN BLONDIES.
Next level my internet friends. That is the ONLY way to describe what is about to happen to your life.
Because I know you have a very busy, important life and need to be eating healthy pumpkin blondies, LIKE NOW, I am NOT going to tell you to first bake a batch of from-scratch cookies, impatiently wait for them to cook and then cool, and then have to dirty MORE bowls by creating the cozy-spicy-sweet pumpkin layer. Who has time for SO MANY STEPS?!
Udi’s Gluten Free Soft Baked Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are comin’ to THE RESCUE. These soft sweet and supremely delicious cookies rank a EAT-THE-WHOLE-BOX-AT-ONCE on a scale of 1 to 10 on their own. But, when turned into a dessert TO THE POWER OF 2? A DESSERT SQUARED?
You know that saying “be there or be squared?” This is that moment when you actually want to be SQUARED.
The mish-mash of soft cookies, ooey-gooey, rich almond butter coziness and melty chocolate is a sweet and spicy marriage of flavor profiles and addicting texture that results in UTTER JOY.
Liiiike, tingles your taste buds ALL THE WAY to your tippy toes kinda thing.
Never ever again will you have to make that VRY VRY hard-life-choice of “do I want to eat a cookie or a brownie today?”
Whoever said, “you can’t have it all” was SRSLY wrong.
For step-by-step instruction of this recipe, watch my video tutorial below:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE! New recipes posted each week!
- 3/4 Cup Natural almond butter
- 3 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2/3 Cup Canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp Coconut flour, sifted (31g) * READ NOTES
- 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Dairy-free Dark chocolate chips
- 8 Udi's Gluten Free Soft Baked Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving a little bit to hang over the sides of the pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond butter and maple syrup together until the almond butter is smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add in the pumpkin, coconut sugar, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Using an electric hand mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, up to the chocolate chips, into the bowl and stir until well combined. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread just under 1/2 of the batter evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Then, press the cookies into the batter - 2 rows of 3 and one row of 2 cookies that are each broken in half - to fit the pan.
- Spread the remaining batter over the cookies, covering them entirely. It might seem like the batter won't cover the cookies but just work with it and it will!
- Bake until the edges are deep golden brown and begin to pull away from the sides, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool COMPLETELY on the counter. **
- Slice and DEVOUR!
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT UDI’S GLUTEN FREE. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 7 POINTS+: 5. OLD POINTS:4
(per 1 blondie)
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST AND INSTAGRAM!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I would only recommend products I love. Thanks for supporting FFF!