This grilled chicken burgers taste like a Caesar salad on a bun and are only 350 calories! It’s so quick, easy, healthy and perfect for Summer Grilling!
PIN Caesar Grilled Chicken Burger
Yo Friday Peeps!
I should probably just say “peeps” with no pre-peep Friday because ya’ll are peeps on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, AND Saturday too.
However, that is just what my fingers typed, so I didn’t hit no backspace key on my keyboardddd.
Sidenote: If you ever wonder how I come up some of my crazy make-no-sense things, that’s how. When I write a post I just let my fingers start typing. I have absolutely NO idea how I am going to make anything that their little “fingie-brains” say link to the recipe, and then somehow it just happens.
Just kidding. Well, not about letting my fingers do their thang.
I was kidding about it somehow always ends up tying to the recipes. If you’ve been here long enough, you know that is usually doesn’t.
I’m okay with that.
Anyway. Fingers went on a tangent.
They like talking about themselves.
Ugh. I totally and completely forgot what food I am even supposed to be telling you to shove into your face right now.
Fingie brains, get on track.
A grilled chicken burger recipe. RIGHT.
Easy. Yum. Hands –> Burger –> Face
Well, not really the end. But, REALLY you should follow the above steps.
I debated for a realllllly long time (read: about 5 seconds. But, I am impatient, so that’s a long time) if I should even post this “recipe” for ya’ll. I love easy chicken recipes and all – the paleo orange chicken, Moroccan chicken skillet and firecracker pineapple chicken are some of my fav recipes on the blog! But, If we did a how to of THIS recipe, it would look like this:
How to Make Chicken Burgers at home:
- Buy chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper. Or other spices, if you’re feeling CRAZY!
- Cook on your grill on medium heat, about 5-6 minutes inside or until no longer pink and a temperature registers 165 degrees in the thickest part.
- Add cheese if you please! (Do it!)
- Put it on your bun of choice with ALL the toppings!
See? Let’s just put it out there, it’s a bunch of already made items of nom that I made into one, bigger and more delicious item of nom.
Did I make the Caesar dressing? No. This girl doesn’t have time to ALWAYS make things from scratch.
Did I make the bun that the grilled chicken burger sits on? No. See above.
Did I make the cheese? I would have, but they don’t let us keep cows in our apartment. So that I take no responsibly for. And, really, if you make your OWN cheese? I want to BE YOU when I grow up.
But, you know what, sometimes you need a recipe that you can throw together in .0002 seconds AND makes your belly H-A-P-P-Y.
This chicken burger recipe? They are that. SO SO SO THAT. So much easy. SO MUCH happy belly goodness.
Plus, they are a totally ninja way to get your husband (or kids – same thing) to eat veggies.
Leafy colorful things on a plate < leafy colorful things between carbs and covered in cheese.
Hand –> Grilled Chicken Burger –> Face.
Make it happen.
P.s Are you still wondering what you are on Sunday, since it wasn’t included in the opening lines?
I was just seeing if you were paying attention. FUN.
Chicken Caesar Burger
This grilled chicken burgers taste like a Caesar salad on a bun! It's so quick, easy, healthy and perfect for Summer Grilling!
- 2 Small Chicken breasts, about 1/4 lb each.
- 1 Oz Fresh Parmesan cheese sliced
- 2 Whole wheat hamburger buns (or gluten free!)
- 2-4 Tbsp Reduced-fat Caesar dressing depending on how saucy you like it. (GF if needed)
- leaves Romaine lettuce
- Red onion sliced (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Once the grill is hot, place the chicken breast on it and cook until no longer pink inside, about 5-6 minutes per side. Once you flip it, place 1/2 an oz of cheese on each breast in the final few minutes of cooking, so that it gets nice and melty.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, also place the buns cut-side down so they get a little toasty and crunchy.
- Spread 1/2 - 1 Tbsp of dressing on each side of the hamburger buns and top with lettuce leaves and red onion (if using.)
- Place the chicken on top and DEVOUR.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?If you try this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Tag me on IG @foodfaithfit, using the hashtag #foodfaithfit
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 8 POINTS+: 9. OLD POINTS: 7
(Based on 4 Tbsp total dressing (2 Tbsp per sandwich.) Could vary slightly based on your dressing and choice of bun)
Want more easy chicken recipes?