A 15 minute, full body at home workout that you can do anywhere! You’ll be burning calories ALL DAY long!
We’re finally doing some “fitness” here on Food Faith Fitness!
Are you excited? I’m excited!
It’s been a long time since our last workout, and I want to try to get more in here this year!
So, here’s one that I like to do one those days when I want to get a little bit of heart-pumpin’ cardio in, but have notsomuch time, and definitely no time to go to the gym!
You can do this at home – all you need is a exercise ball! I’m callin’ it the “booty-burnin’ workout” because it IS a full-body workout, but there’s a litttttle more emphasis on working that booty. 🙂 I hope you love it!
Scroll down for a detailed breakdown on how to do the workout!
Here a break down of your workout!
1.Burpees. Ya’ll know what these are! Start in a standing postition then jump into a push-up position, and jump back up. Do this 10 times.
2. Ball squats with resistance band shoulder press. Place a exercise ball against a wall and place your feet out in front of you, and place your resistance band under your feet, holding the hands in your palm. Go down into a squat, keeping your knees parallel with your feet. At the same time as you squat, bring your arms up overhead into a shoulder press. Repeat this 10 times.
3. Glute bridges: Plate your feet on top of the ball with your back on the floor and your arms out at your sides. Squeeze up through your glutes and hamstrings, until your hips are in a bridge position. Slowly lower back to starting position and repeat 10 times.
4. Hamstring curls: Place your feet flat on top of the ball, with your back on the floor and arms out to the sides. Bring your hips up into a bridge position. Use your hamstrings and glutes to curl the ball back towards you, and then bring it back to starting position. Repeat 10 times.
5. Straight leg bridges: Press your feet flat on the middle of the ball, with your back on the ground and your arms out at your sides. Flex through the glutes and hamstrings until your back is off the floor, with your legs straight. Return to starting position and repeat 10 times.
6. Push ups: Place your knees and feet on the ball with your arms under your shoulder in a push up position. Lower your arms down to complete the push up, and come back to starting position. Repeat 10 times. You can keep your knees on the floor if it’s hard to have them on the ball.
7. Leg lifts: Lay flat, with your back on the floor and your arms out to the sides. Place the ball between your feet and squeeze your abs to bring your legs up until they’re straight in the arm. SLOWLY lower the ball back to starting position, and repeat 10 times.
THEN REST 15 seconds and repeat a total of 5 times!