These easy Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are a gluten free, low carb and sugar free dessert that are SO easy to make! Only 30 calories and so tasty!
PIN Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Cheesecake. Stuffed. STRAWBERRIES.
You guys. Is there any better way to get your 5 a day?
Actually, I think it’s only 2 a day of fruits and 3 of vegetables. BUT in this case, I think the food pyramid will understand that all 5 are STRICTLY strawberries.
Because, liiike, THERE IS CHEESECAKE in them.
Of course if you wanted to only do 2 you could do these and my stuffed baked apples. Just saying.
It all came to me one day when I made my blueberry oatmeal with cheesecake swirl with strawberries instead. And my brain was like what would happen if we just took out middle man oats? AND BOOM. It happened and it was good so here we are.
I cannot hardly breathe because I am so excited to share this recipe and also kind of embarrassed that I am sharing this recipe with you at the SAME TIME.
Mostly embarrassed because it’s so stinking easy that I thought you might judge me for posting something so stupid simple but also because I am sort of embarrassed at how fast these vanished from the fridge. <– No joke. Even the “can’t-eat-dairy” husband risked stomach upset because he wanted to eat them too.
Your tongue tingles as the juicy strawberry sweetness bursts through your mouth and then that CREAMY-dreamy, velvety-smooth and just a TOUCH tangy cheesecake center explodes and ends with the blueberry on top – an actual blueberry.
Internet friends, cheesecake filled strawberries are a checking ALL the boxes right now:
Good-for-you fruit? YES. Protein? There’s a little Greek yogurt so YEP. CREAM CHEESE? YES MA’AM
Not that cream cheese is a pre-requisite for things being good, but it darn sure helps the situation out.
Also fun things to note: adding the blueberry on top was very pre-meditated. And I mean that in a very non-creepy, murderous way since I feel like “pre-meditated” is usually only used under those circumstances.
The little bursty blueberry on top makes these red white and blue strawberries which means I know what’s on your July 4th party food agenda: cheesecake strawberries!
But I also will not judge you if they don’t even make it to the party because Y-O-U didn’t even make it to the party. You’re just sitting in the corner somewhere, hiding and putting strawberry –> mouth one after the other hoping no one finds you so that you have to share.
Not speaking from experience for anything…
How to make stuffed strawberries:
- You need to peel the leaves off the strawberries so you can see where to cut.
- Use a SMALL paring knife to cut a hole into the strawberry, discarding then top
- Use a melon baller (or a tiny spoon) to carve a hole inside the strawberries
- Put the cheesecake in a piping bag (or a Ziploc bag with the tip cut off) and pipe it in!
What kind of sweetener can I use?
I used the recipe from the single serve cheesecake, so I used powdered erythritol for the cheesecake stuffed strawberries. You could use powdered sugar. But, I would avoid granulated as it will be gritty!
When there is cheesecake masquerading as fruit, everyone is a winner.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- 1/4 Cup Cream cheese, softened to room temperature (dairy free works too!)
- 6 tsp Powdered erythritol (or powdered sugar but will change nutrition)
- 2 Tbsp 2% Greek yogurt (or dairy free yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 10 Large strawberries *
- 10 Blueberries*
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sweetener in a medium bowl. Add in the Greek yogurt and vanilla and beat again until combined, stopping the scrape the sides as necessary.
- Remove the leaves off each strawberry and use a small paring knife to cut a hole in the top. Then, scrape out the insides with a melon baller.
- Fill a parchment paper bag (or a ziploc bag with the tip cut off) with the cheesecake and pipe into each strawberry. Top each with a blueberry.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. **
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: FREESTYLE POINTS: 1 POINTS+: 1. OLD POINTS:1
(per 1 strawberry based on the recipe making 12)
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!