Beef with Garlic Sauce
Pass on the takeout and try this Beef with Garlic Sauce! Flavorful, filling, quick, and super easy! Your family will surely ask for seconds!
Servings 4 People
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Lb Flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch (or tapioca starch)
- 1/2 Cup Reduced sodium soy sauce (gluten free if needed. Or coconut aminos)
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Powdered garlic, if desired (for garnishing)
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown, about 2 mins.
Toss the beef with the cornstarch. Once the garlic if browned, add the beef to the pan and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
Add in the soy sauce and sesame oil and cook until the sauce thickens and bubbles.
Top with garlic powder(if desired) and DEVOUR!
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 16.3g | Saturated Fat: 4.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 1233mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Vitamin C: 25mg | Iron: 13mg