Instant Pot Apple Butter
This Instant Pot Apple Butter is impossibly easy and so much better and healthier than store bought! You will be putting it on EVERYTHING!
Servings 1 Cup
- 2 Lbs Cored and sliced Granny Smith Apples (about 4 heaping cups of sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut or brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Raw Organic Cane or White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
Place all of the ingredients in your Instant Pot and stir to combine.
Cover, making sure the vent is set to sealing, and set for manual high pressure for 15 mins.
Once cooked, do an instant steam release. Remove the lid and turn to sautee mode. Sautee for 10-13 mins, stirring constantly, until thick and reduced.
Transfer to a container and let cool to room temperature (it thickens as it cools.)
DEVOUR on everything!
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.8g | Protein: 0.1g | Sodium: 10.6mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 0.3IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg