Low Carb Keto Cucumber Salad
This Low Carb Keto Cucumber Salad is an easy summer side that uses only 6 pantry essential ingredients! So creamy, naturally gluten free and tasty!
Servings 4 People, as a side
- 5 Tbsp Full-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tsp Fresh dill, minced
- 1 1/4 tsp Monkfruit Sweetener (I use a blend with erythritol - you cab just use regular sugar too!)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Black pepper, to taste
- 1 Large Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a Large Onion, thinly sliced
Mix all of the ingredients up to the cucumber together in a large bowl until well mixed.
Add in the cucumber and onions and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to develop flavors.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 3.2g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1.5g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 6.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.2mg