Crockpot Bean Chili
This Crock Pot Bean Chili is so flavorful, filling, and easy to make! It has three kinds of beans, no meat, and is gluten free!
Servings 8 People
- 1 Can Pinto beans (drained and rinsed. 14 oz)
- 1 Can Black beans (drained and rinsed. 14 oz)
- 1 Can Kidney beans (drained and rinsed. 14 oz)
- 1 Can Fire roasted diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 Cup Frozen corn kernels
- 1 Cup Vegetable broth
- 3/4 Cup Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 5 tsp Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 Cup Parsley minced
Add all the ingredients, except the parsley, into your crock pot and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours.
Stir in the parsley and DEVOUR!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 10.7g | Fat: 1.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 825mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 11.7g | Sugar: 5.6g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 17mg