Healthy Protein Powder Cookie Dough
This Healthy Protein Powder Cookie Dough requires only 5 simple ingredients and is gluten free, paleo/vegan friendly and ready in 5 minutes! Go on, eat the whole bowl!
Servings 1 Person
- 5 Tbsp Vanilla protein powder, of choice (30g) *
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour (6g)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk (optional but recommended)
- 1/4 tsp Butter extract (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 Tbsp Dairy Free Mini chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, whisk together the protein, coconut flour and sea salt.
Add in the applesauce, almond mil and butter extract. Stir until fluffy and mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
DEVOUR right away, or chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes!
*Protein powders can vary significantly across brands. The one I use requires 5 Tbsp, but I've had readers say they only needed 5 tsp. So, you may need to play with this!
This cookie dough is best eaten right away as it does dry out quickly
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.2g | Protein: 19.3g | Fat: 5.7g | Saturated Fat: 3.2g | Sodium: 220mg | Fiber: 4.4g | Sugar: 10.4g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 1mg