Mexican Avocado Spread Sandwiches with Sprouts
These gluten free sandwiches are layered with a creamy Mexican avocado spread, spicy sprouts, fresh tomatoes and crunchy cucumber slices. They're an easy, healthy meatless lunch option for under 250 calories!
- 1/4 Cup Avocado mashed (about 1/2 a small avocado or 60g)
- 2 Tbsp Salsa of choice
- 1 tsp Fresh lime juice + additional for serving
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- Salt + Pepper
- 4 Slices Udi's Gluten Free Country Seeded Bread
- 1 Large tomato sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber sliced
- 1 1/3 Cup Spicy sprouts a combo of radish and clover sprouts
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro roughly chopped
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocado, salsa, fresh lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture evenly between all 4 slices of bread, spreading evenly.
Divide the tomato slices between 2 slices of bread, followed by the cucumber and sprouts. Squeeze a bit of fresh lime juice over the sprouts, and top each slice of bread with the chopped cilantro. Sprinkle on some more salt and pepper if desired.
Cover with the remaining slices of bread, cut and DEVOUR.