Mediterranean Low Carb Broccoli Salad
This Mediterranean Low Carb Broccoli Salad is a super easy, healthy and protein packed side dish for dinner or a potluck! It's made with Greek yogurt and you won't even miss the mayo!
Servings 8 People, as a side
For the salad:
- 5 Cups Broccoli, cut into small florets (380g)
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke hearts marinated in olive oil, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, roughly chopped (75g) (oil squeezed out)
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 Cup Red onion, diced
- 1/4 Cup Roasted salted sunflower seeds
For the dressing:
- 2 Cups Plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 4 1/2 tsp Monkfruit (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1 3/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried ground basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried ground thyme
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes
In a large bowl, mix together ALL of the salad ingredients.
In a medium bowl, stir together all of the dressing ingredients,
Pour the dressing over the broccoli and stir to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight, so that broccoli can absorb the dressing and develop the flavor.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 12.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: 2.5mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 5.9g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 77.3mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.5mg