Vegan and Paleo Mint Chia Pudding Recipe With Brownie Bottom
This mint chia pudding recipe has a no-bake, gluten free brownie bottom! It's only 6 ingredients and is a healthy, paleo and vegan friendly make-ahead breakfast! Perfect for Christmas morning!
For the brownie bottom:
- 1/2 Cup Avocado mashed (about 1 avocado or 120g)
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Better Body Foods Agave or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp Raw vanilla extract
For the chia pudding:
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Cup Better Body Foods Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Better Body Foods agave or to taste
- 1/8 tsp Peppermint extract
In a small food processor (mine is 3 cups) blend the mashed avocado, cocoa powder, 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Agave, 1 Tbsp of almond milk and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed. Divide between two bowls and spread of evenly.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all the chia pudding ingredients and divide between the two bowls.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, swirl together the layers and DEVOUR!