Baked Chicken Legs
Drum up something tasty for your family with this recipe for Crispy Baked Chicken Legs, with an irresistible crunch and flavor that will make your taste buds kick up their heels!
- 6 medium chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- sprig of rosemary chopped
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Melt the butter.
Arrange the chicken legs on the baking sheet and brush with the melted butter. Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped rosemary.
Bake the chicken legs in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip them and bake for another 10 minutes. Using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken, ensure the internal temperature has reached at least 165°F (we recommend 170°F for tastier chicken).
Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Rub generously with the smoked paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and sea salt.
- Keep an eye on the oven to avoid overcooking.
- Let the cooked chicken rest for a few minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.04g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 0.01mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg