These Sugar Free Brownies are perfectly sweetened and fudgey! Delicious brownie flavor and texture that you love, but with no refined sugar!
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
Here in the FFF kitchen, there is certainly NO shortage of baking recipes. Weâ€™ve got ALL the goodies around here and you know what is ONE treat that I can never make enough recipes for? BROWNIES! From healthy greek yogurt brownies to instant pot brownies and beyond, there is something for everyone and thatâ€™s why I had to give a sugar-free brownie recipe a try! Thatâ€™s right, these brownies contain no refined sugar, and are sweetened instead with Truvia. They are just as dense, chewy and fudgy as all your brownie dreams but they leave out the sugar- you and your crew will love them!
Making your own sugar-free brownie mix at home is a cinch, and you will wonder why you ever picked up the store-bought version before once you try these! The recipe calls for a handful of typical baking ingredients, as well as a refined sugar-free sweetener so that the brownies can satisfy your sweet tooth. You may already have most of the ingredients you will need hanging around your kitchen! Hereâ€™s everything you will need to gather before getting started:
- Egg Yolk
- Avocado Oil
- All Purpose Flour (or gluten free 1:1 flour to make gluten free dairy free brownies)
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda
- Mini Chocolate Chips
How to make Sugar Free Brownies
Turn on the oven and let it preheat. Line the bottom of your brownie pan with parchment, rubbing the sides with oil.
Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the eggs, oil, truvia and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake until the top is JUST set.
Place the brownies directly into the fridge for a while to chill, then let chill the rest of the way on the counter.
Slice your brownies and enjoy!
Top Tips for making Sugar Free Brownies
- Use Truvia: Although a different sweetener could potentially work in this recipe, I have not tried anything else so I recommend sticking to truvia!
- Donâ€™t Overbake: You will want to bake these brownies until the top is JUST set. Be careful to not overbake, or they will be very dry.
- Chill: To achieve that chewy, dense brownie texture and stop them from baking immediately, I recommend placing the brownie pan directly into the fridge from the oven to chill for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes is up, feel free to pull the brownies from the oven and let them cool COMPLETELY on the countertop before enjoying!
I recommend storing these brownies in an airtight container. They will last in the fridge in a container for up to a week! If you want to freeze them and enjoy them when needed, feel free to place the airtight container, labeled, into the freezer and they will last up to 3 months.
more sugar free treats
- paleo low carb sugar free pumpkin pie
- chewy gluten free sugar free sugar cookies recipe
- sugar free low carb keto no bake cookies
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, beat the eggs, oil, truvia and vanilla until it begins to lighten in color, about one minute.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the pan and bake until the top is JUST set about 14-16 minutes.
- Place a heating pad into the refrigerator and place the pan inside the refrigerator immediately for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, let cool on the counter completely.
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!