Every Saturday at 8am EST come link up what you’ve been cookin’ and creatin’ the past week to show off yo’ skillz! Make sure you check out the other hosts – they are some awesome ladies!
Don’t forget to visit and follow ALL of our HOSTS to see if you were featured. We also share our favorites links during the week while we’re being social.
Here are some deliciousness your hosts have been up to this past week…
Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce– Joyful Healthy Eats
Energy Rice Krispie Treat Bars – Food Faith Fitness
Eggnog Frosted Sugar Cookies – Simply Gloria
Mini Apple Crisps with Maple Habanero Pretzel Streusel – Melanie Makes
(Shown on all 4 blogs!)
Sweet Potato Puff – Little Miss Celebration
Pumpkin Spice Truffles – Kleinworth & Co
Gingersnap Chocolate Ganache Truffles – The Gold Lining Girl
**Please PIN from original sources.
A big Thank You to all of you for sharing your recipes and projects with us! I love going through each and every one of them and getting new inspiration!
Ok friends, it’s time to show off your recipes and projects you’ve done for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
- Remember, to check out our party board, to see if you’ve been pinned!!
- Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops only if attached to a project.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on at least two posts near yours below.
- Remember, family friendly please!!
- By entering a link, you give permission for us to feature an image on our blogs. We will always be giving the image the proper credit and link.
Looking for another fun link party fun this weekend? Check out Best Of The Weekend! (Starts every Friday at 8pm EST)