This peach martini has a little raspberry vodka kick and is a lighter, adult drink that is sure to be a hit! Great for summer sipping!
I see you in your fancy-person-Friday-night clothes, waltzing up to the bar and ordering your martini shaken, not stirred.
But, have you ever tried to order it shaken AND stirred. You should, because then the bar tender thinks you’re a little bit-ok-totally nuts and he gives you the “should I be cutting you off right now?” eyeballs.
So, maybe don’t ask him that. Unless you want to end your night before it even STARTS.
You may have learned by now that my ideas are always terrible life choices and you should NEVER EVER LISTEN TO THEM.
Except when I tell you to shake AND stir this peach martini. But ONLY this one. In the comfort of your own house without the judgey-person-bartender ways. You understand.
Picture me. Covered in martini. Also add my whole kitchen covered in martini and me possiblymaybe downing a few swigs of raspberry vodka in attempt to make myself feel better about the mess I literally am in.
Buuuut, your logical-human brain probably didn’t even wonder why you should shake and stir it. You already figured out the bad things would ensue if you did not. Well aren’t YOU smart.
Do you have “those people in your life?” You know the ones that make you so nervous to invite over because they-so-fancy-they-already-knowwwww and you feel this immense need to be all sorts of impressive, so you serve goat cheese and white wine pasta, or stuffed chicken breasts, and pretend like it’s NO BIG DEAL, and your fancy-face eats food like that ALL the days because you live a classy-person-life LIKE THAT?
Which BASICALLY means that your whole friendship is a lie because you really sit around in your pajamas and eat leftover healthy mac and cheese every night. Not that I speak from experience.
WELL, this is the kind of martini that you make AFTER they leave, you know, to de-stress. It takes 5 minutes (Holla to your inner-quick-and-easy-recipe-cheeseburger-mac-loving-self!) but it also caters to your fake-fanciness because it’s got fresh, muddley peaches. You know, like those swanky adult beverages that you get at bars with dim lighting, so that you can’t see how small the food your order is. Or the price tag associated with the mega-mini-munch.
I know you’ve been to them.
P-L-U-S. They’re sugar free (the rim doesn’t count) filled with skin-glowy-super food raspberries, and made with good-for-you sparkling water
And you just had a rough night of not being yourself with all your entertaining, hospitable-ness. So, you should probably make 2.
Because sparkling water = hydration.
I dunno about you, but I’ll drink to that.
- Organic Cane Sugar For rimming, optional
- 2 ounces Raspberry Vodka Plus additional for rimming, optional
- 2 small Fresh Peaches Diced, about 1 1/4 cups
- 2 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 4 ounces Lemon-Lime Flavored Sparkling Seltzer Water
- Frozen Raspberries For garnish
- Rim the Glass (optional):
- Pour some raspberry vodka into a small, shallow plate. You need just enough to cover the bottom. Pour some cane sugar into a small, shallow bowl.
- Place a martini glass upside down into the vodka, until it just coats the rim. Then, place the rim of the martini glass into the sugar, gently turning until coated. Shake off any excess and repeat with the remaining glass. Set aside.
For the Cocktail:
- Place the diced peaches into a martini shaker and muddle until very broken down and juicy.
- Add the raspberry vodka and peach schnapps. Place the lid on and shake hard.
- Strain the mixture between the martini glasses, until each is about 1/2 full. You may need to shake the martini shaker around every so often to move the peaches around, and get more juice out.
- Pour 2 oz of the lemon-lime flavored seltzer water into each glass and gently stir.
- Garnish with frozen raspberries, if desired, and sip away!
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.