Just wanted to let you know that these bright and tangy bars are sponsored by my friends at Nature Nates!
These no bake paleo lemon bars are so creamy you won’t believe they’re gluten, grain, refined sugar and dairy free! Only 4 ingredients, so easy to make and so delicious!
Luscious LEMONY LOVE.
With LESS ingredients than you have fingers on ONE. HAND.
Lemme introduce you to these bars of BLISS that are going to be creeping their way into your easy-summer-food loving heart and taking the GOLD MEDAL for favorite desserts.
They’re made of only 4 ingredients, are packed with tangy & zesty flavor profiles, with the perfect amount of (natural!) sweetness to bring it all together, AAANND they are SO velvety smooth-can’t-stop-thinking about it CREAMY.
No bake paleo lemon bar DREAMS, internet friends. You WILL have them.
UNTIL THE HEAT INDEX IS 110. <– TRU STORY. That is what it’s been here. #Melting.[clickToTweet tweet=”Hold onto Summer with these 4 Ingredient, No-Bake #Paleo Lemon Bars! @NatureNates” quote=”Hold onto Summer with 4 Ingredient, No-Bake #Paleo Lemon Bars! @NatureNates” theme=”style2″]
When those “I’m melting but I really want lemony, sweet treats” moments happen in your very real-person life you have 2 options:
- Turn on the oven –> continue to melt –> wonder “WAS IT WORTH IT?”
- Pick your melty self off the floor –> blend cashews, honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice –> do NOT turn on oven –> eat crave-able lemon treats and avoid ALL melting DOOM and GLOOM.
Pretty sure I know what option you’re going with.
But, just FYI, the correct choice is number 2.
Can we talk about the crust-combo that is dates and cashews for a second? I <3 <3 <3 it. It’s the perfect, easy-peasy 2 ingredients recipe that works for things like berry cashew cream no bake bars, salted “almond joy” no bake bars and creamsicle vegan cheesecake bars.
AKA every recipe EVER.
It’s sweet, it’s nutty and it’s ONLY 2 ingredients. Unless you want to be that awkward technical person that counts water as an ingredient.
You’re not welcome here. Just kidding
Anyway. Crust. It’s there. It’s delicious and you should make it for everything in your life that needs crust.
Now. Lemon. Cashew. Cream friends. This is a thing in the world and you need to put it inside your face VRY VRY soon.
Especially if you add strawberries and make some strawberry no bake gluten free paleo lemon bars!
Liiiike, tomorrow. That would a very wise life plan.
Cashews tango together with zesty, FRESH (no bottled stuff mmkay?!) lemon juice, zest and a swirl of sticky-naturally-sweet honey in a blender, and come together to make a RICH, velvety-smooth and deliciously zesty and bright layer of lemony LOVE, that melts in creamy dessert HEAVEN as your teeth sink into it.
Just like the crispy no bake almond joy bars and tropical paleo magic cookie bars, we’re using Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered honey to give these bars the addicting flavor that only raw honey can provide!
Nature Nate’s honey is REAL-food. Just like nature intended. They source their bees from trusted beekeepers AND it’s minimally processed to keep all those natural health benefits.
PLUSPLUSPLUS, they’ve got a faith-based mission and want to honor God by providing healthy products to YOU. <3 <3 <3
Real-food, 4 ingredient, naturally-sweetened lemon bars WITH a GREAT mission behind them.
Thasssss what I am talking about. Feelin’ super good about eating 6 (at once) right now.
I think you and I can both agree on one thing though: it’s time to stop talking.
We’ve got FOOD TO EAT.
Other recipes you might like:
For the crust:
- 2/3 Cup Raw cashews (93g)
- 1/2 Cup Dates, roughly chopped and loosely packed (70g)
- 1/2 tsp Water
To make the crust:
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to use as a handle.
- Place the cashews into a large food processor and pulse until broken down and crumble. Add in the dates and pulse until combined and the mixture begins to form a crumbly dough. With the food processor running, stream in the water until well mixed.
- Press the crust firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. You need to press it very thin, so really use your muscle and work it in there. Place into the freezer while you make the cream.
To make the cream:
- Drain the cashews and place them into a high-powered blender. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Pour over the crust and smooth out evenly. Freeze until totally firm, about 4-6 hours.
- Let the bars stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Then, DEVOUR
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT NATURE NATE’S. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMART POINTS: 6 POINTS+: 5. OLD POINTS: 4
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS! ????