These homemade Low Carb Gluten Free Graham Crackers with Almond Flour are better than store bought and much better for you! You cant tell they’re healthy!
PIN Low Carb Gluten Free Graham Crackers with Almond Flour
So good, you’re gonna want s’MORE.
C’mon. You know the S’mores puns were going to be strong in the face of me presenting you with SUGAR FREE graham crackers. <–!!!
Whiiich means you can balance out the lack of sugar by eating an EXTRA layer of chocolate on your s’more, right? Isn’t that how it works?
We could probably also call this recipe “FEEL REALLY COOL AND FANCY” Graham Crackers Recipe instead of “low carb Graham crackers recipe” but I thought that might be a little less clear and you might be confused as to why crackers make you feel cool.
So, Imma explain. HOW COOL IS IT THAT WE ARE MAKING OUR OWN GRAHAM CRACKERS? Only VRY VRY fancy and adult people do awesome things like this. I’m sure of it.
There are so many new things on our graham-cracker eating horizon with the creation of these paleo Graham crackers. I’m dreaming about:
- Adding a healthy gluten free Graham cracker crust to that sugar cookie Greek yogurt gluten free cheesecake or maybe to the bottom of your easy sugar free no bake keto cheesecake for one? You could even get a little fall-festive and use it in a low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake!
- Spreading a THICK layer of cookie dough almond butter on top and going to SNACK HEAVEN <– This is literally how Mr. FFF and I spent last weekend.
Netflix + Nut Butter + Couch + Saturday Night = LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE.
Make sure you add “in bed by 9pm” to that equation to really make it ring true <– Clearly, I know how to get a party STARTED.
P!nk better watch her back.
- Adding a little crispy-crunchy-cracker goodness on top of a vegan banana split smoothie bowl.
ENDLESS OPPORUNITIES FOR YOU TO REACH OUT AND EAT.
See also: S’MORES. Which I feel like is the most obvious thing to do with these Graham Crackers made with almond flour.
Which probably defeats the purpose of them being sugar free. Buuuuut, you pick your battles YOU KNOW?
Are Graham Crackers Gluten Free?
The Graham Crackers you buy in the store are made with a mix of refined wheat flour and graham flour, both of what are NOT gluten free.
BUT NOW THEY ARE.
And, you guys, these low carb gluten free graham crackers with almond flour are SO super stinkin’ easy to make yourself that you’re going to wonder why you E-V-E-R bought ‘em from a box in the first place.
This gluten free graham crackers recipe is made of super-simple ingredients that I am willing to bet MONEY you already have in your pantry:
Do NOT skip out on the molasses to try to lower the carbs further. This is that SUPER secret ingredient that gives these crispy-crunchy-sweet little bites of graham-y BLISS that crave-able cracker flavor and deep-dark-golden-brown COLOR.
Speaking of golden brown, you want to cook your grahamies until the edges are JUUUUST golden brown and the crackers still feel WAY TOO SOFT.
Nope. You didn’t mess ‘em up. You just gotta put on your patient pants and wait for them to COOL. ON THE PAN.
The end result is a graham cracker that doesn’t leave you feeling sad about eating sugar free treats on account of being ACTUALLY RLY RLY yummy in your cracker-munching-s’more-eating face.
Other recipes you might like:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, monkfruit, baking powder and salt. Add in the egg white, oil and molasses and stir until a sticky dough forms - I find it's easiest to use my hands to mix.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on your counter and place the dough on top, covering with another piece of parchment paper. Roll out to just under 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into 24 squares (about 3x3 inches) and gently place each square on the baking pan. Use a fork to gently poke few holes alone the center.
- Bake until the edges are just golden brown (you may need to do them in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan) about 6-7 minutes (mine were perfect at 6.5 minutes) and do not over-bake or they get too hard when cool!
- Let cool COMPLETELY on the pan.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 3 Points+: 2. Old Points: 2
(per 1 Graham Cracker – based on the recipe making 24 total)
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!